Lucknow University admission 2022: Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian Research University. The university invites applications from eligible applicants to offer admission to various UG & PG courses in the field of commerce, arts, science, law, etc. The University is offering numerous UG courses such as BA, BBA, B.Com, and BCA, whereas the PG courses offered by the university are MBA, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D., etc. The University schedule numerous entrance examinations to offer admission such as LUMAT, LUCSAT, LUGMAT, UG exam, etc. Check here all the important details regarding Lucknow University admission 2022.
2nd April 2022: Lucknow University Application process has been started for UG Courses, Interested candidates can apply online till 31st May 2022.
2nd April 2022: The application process for PG Courses will be started on 11th April 2022. Applications can be submitted by 10th May 2022.
Lucknow University admission 2022: Important Dates
For UG Courses
|Application Form||02 April 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||31 May 2022|
|Date of Exam||last week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling Starts||3rd week of June 2022|
For PG Courses
|Application Form||11 April 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||10 May 2022|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result Declaration||Last week of July 2022|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2022|
LU Admission 2022-23 Important Links
|UG Admission Brochure||Check Here|
|Syllabus of UG Entrance Exam||Check Here|
|Instructions to Fill Online Admission Form||Check Here|
|UG Online Application||Apply Here|
BCA: Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 45% for SC/ST category and 50% marks for general.
B.Sc (Mathematics Group): Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum of 40% marks (33% for reserved category) with Mathematics group.
LLB (Integrated): Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination & score at least 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for general.
B.Com: Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce & score at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for general.
B.Sc (Biology Group): Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with Biology group & obtain a minimum 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for general.
BA/BA (Hons.): Pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination & obtain at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for the general.
LLM: Pass LLB examination & score at least 50% marks (48% for SC/ST).
M.Sc/M.Com/MA: Pass B.Sc/B.Com/BA with 10+2+3 system & secure a minimum of 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for general.
MBA: Pass graduation degree in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC.
Lucknow University Admission 2022 Forms
Lucknow university application form will be available in the first week of April for UG courses and in the 3rd week of May for PG courses. Check here the Lucknow University Application Form.
|Category||For UG||For PG|
|SC/ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs 800|
- The Fee will be paid online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- The Fee can also be paid through offline (Challan) mode.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- The application forms will be released on 3rd April 2016 for UG admission for numerous courses.
- The applicants will have to fill applications only through online mode for all courses.
- For more queries, the applicants are advised to visit the official website of the university.
- The admission of eligible applicants in Lucknow University 2016 academic session will be completed on the basis of merit of marks obtained in graduation/qualifying exam.
- Only those applicants can apply for PG courses of Lucknow University admission 2016 who have qualified BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com from any recognized university. The applicants must have scored a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved categories. To get admission to LLM, the minimum mark should be 50% (48% for reserved categories.
- Out of 100% available seats, 80% of seats will be filled with applicants who have completed graduation/ qualifying exams. The remaining 20% will be filled with graduates from out of Lucknow state. The remaining seats under category (6) will be filled up with the graduate of Lucknow University. The applicants who after qualifying their LLB from any other university, has been pursuing any other course in Lucknow University will not be considered as graduate from Lucknow University for admission in LLM
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- For the correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates and One mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
Admit Card and Result
- Admit cards can be downloaded online mode.
- During the application form filling, the Lucknow University Hall Ticket 2022 will be provided.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates can get the admit card.
- Lucknow University merit list 2022 will be published after the announcement of the result.
- After the examination, the result will be displayed on the website.
- No offline mode will be entertained for the result declaration.
- On an entrance exam basis admission to UG courses is done & On the basis of the merit list/entrance test, admission to PG courses is done.
- The cut-off list of Lucknow University admission 2022 will be the basis of admission to courses where the entrance test has not been conducted.
- The Counselling will be organized through offline mode on the university campus.
- After the result announcement, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- On the basis of the merit list, the counselling will be conducted.
- On the basis of the combined merit of the entrance exam, interview & marks secured in bachelor degree the admission to PG courses will be done.
- The Syllabus will comprise the intermediate level.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects that are studied in the 12th standard in different boards such as CBSE, ISC & UP Board.
Lucknow University official website: http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/