Lucknow University Application Form 2022: Lucknow University invites applications from eligible applicants to offer admission at various UG & PG courses. The University is offering numerous UG courses such as BA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, whereas the PG courses offered by the university are MBA, MCA, M.Phil, P.hD, etc. The University schedule numerous entrance examination to offer admissions such as LUMAT, LUCSAT, LUGMAT, UG exam, etc. The cutoff list of Lucknow University admissions 2022 will be the basis of admission to courses where entrance test has not been conducted.
Lucknow University 2022 Important Dates
For UG Courses
|Application Form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date with late fee||3rd week of April 2022|
|Result Declaration||To be released|
|Counselling Starts||To be released|
|Application Form||March 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||May 2022|
|Date of Exam||May 2022|
|Category||Application Fee for UG||Application Fee for PG|
|SC/ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs 800|
- The Fee will be paid online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- The Fee can also be paid through offline (Challan) mode.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Documents required to fill Lucknow University Application Form
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of the parent)
- The photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School, Intermediate, and Graduation Mark sheet.
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof (for entering a number)
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Application Fee
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
Steps to fill Lucknow University Application Form 2022
Step 1 Registration
- Fill out the relevant details in the form provided.
- These fields cannot be edited later.
- In the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration, applicants will receive their login details.
Step 2 Personal Details
- Enter the personal details
Step 3 Educational Qualifications
- Fill all the educational qualifications.
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Applicants who have appeared for their Class 12 examination in 2022 have to fill in the name of their board and their roll number now.
- Before appearing for counselling, all such applicants have to log in and fill in their marks obtained in the Class 12 examination.
Step 4 Upload photo and signature
- Upload the photo and scan the signature.
Step 5 Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point.
- Edit these or start the entire process again if there is some error.
- The registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances, once they have submitted the application fee the data is submitted in.
Step 6 Application Fee
- The applicant can submit the form and proceed with payment of the application fees if all the entries in the application form are correct.
- Fee can be submitted in any of the following ways: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Step 7 Print Application form
- Print complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- Retain a printout of their application form which would be needed later on.
- No need to send the printout of the application form to the University.
Check Here: Lucknow University Counselling Details
|BCA||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 45% for SC/ST category and 50% marks for general.|
|B.Sc (Mathematics Group)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks (33% for reserved category) with Mathematics group.|
|LLB (Integrated)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination & score at least 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for general.|
|B.Com||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce & score at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for the general.|
|B.Sc (Biology Group)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with Biology group & obtain a minimum 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for the general.|
|BA/BA (Hons.)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination & obtain at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for the general.|
|LLM||Pass LLB examination & score at least 50% marks (48% for SC/ST).|
|M.Sc/M.Com/MA||Pass B.Sc/B.Com/BA with 10+2+3 system & secure a minimum of 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for general.|
|MBA||Pass graduation degree in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC.|