Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2021: For admission to Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), the University of Lucknow conducts an entrance exam. The aspirant will be selected for admission to Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates will get admission only in the affiliated college of Lucknow university offering UG studies in humanities, social sciences, commerce, liberal arts, mathematics, and sciences, or offering multiple Teacher Education Programme or Department of Education, Lucknow University itself. If a candidate wants to secure his admission to the university, they must check the eligibility criteria. Applying aspirant uses the official webpage for reference to procure precise information. Get the complete details of Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2021 from the following post.
- The total intake of B.El.Ed. The course shall not exceed 50 students in a class.
- The seat intake is decided by NCTE norms enforced from time to time.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2021: Important Dates
|Online application starts from||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Counselling||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2021|
|Release the Admit card||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2021|
- Candidate must pass the 12th class exam or any other examination recognized as equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks for admission to Lucknow University B.El.Ed.
- Those applying students appearing for their 12th class final examinations are also eligible to apply for B.El.Ed.course on a provisional basis.
Reservation of Seats
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC of U.P||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters from the U.P.||2%|
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2021: Application Form
On the official website of the university, the forms necessary for applying for any of the courses in the university has been made available. Those aspirants who have the interest to apply for the course they can go to the website to fill the mandated details and put forward his application. Advised to candidate when they fill the application form must check all the requirements details dictated by the application form, to avoid situations that would lead to the cancellation of the application. All the applying candidates should submit the form and application fee on time, to avoid being penalized and pay charges of the late fees. They have a scanned photograph and signature to uploaded on the official webpage. Before making the final submission, it would be wise for the candidates to verify all the information. Through various means, the candidate has the facility for processing this payment.
Candidate has 90 minutes duration, to solve the 100 objective type questions.
- Language ability (Hindi and English)
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The university has adopted an Off-Campus for Online Counseling for the B.El.Ed. Programs. After getting, the result Candidates can register and submit choices after. The university will update the detailed guidelines later. For announcements, notices and updates candidates must keep visiting the University website regularly because no separate information shall be sent to any prospective candidate.
Documents required during counseling
- Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Rank Letter
- Birth Certificate.
- Passing Certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- Mark sheet of the examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Six Recent Passport Size Photographs
|Name of Institution||No. of Seat|
|Eram Degree College, Shekhpur, Habibpur, Lucknow.||25|
|Swami Vivekanand Mahila Mahavidyalay, Eldeco, Lucknow||25|
|Modern College Of Education, Kurauni, Bijnor, Lucknow||50|
|City Women’s College, Jankipuram Extension, Aliganj, Lucknow||50|
|Bora Institute Of Management Sciences, Sitapur Road, Lucknow||50|
|Lucknow Degree College, Baaj Nagar, Hardoi Road, Kakori, Lucknow||25|
|Shri Durga Siksha Niketan Mahavidyalay, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow||50|
|GSRM Memorial Degree College, Sarojni Nagar, Kanpur Road, Lucknow||50|
|Rajat Pg College, Kamta Panchwati, Chinhat, Faizabad Road, Lucknow||50|
|Lala Mahadev Prasad.Verma Balika Mahavidyalay, Gosainganj, Lucknow||50|
|City College, Uttardhauna, Tiwariganj, Chinhat, Faizabad Road, Lucknow||50|
|Shri Durga Siksha Niketan Mahavidyalay, Bharwara, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow||50|
|C.D. Girls Degree College, Govind Vihar, Chinhat, Faizabad Road, Lucknow||50|
|Rajat College Of Education & Management, Matiyari, Faizabad Road, Lucknow||50|
|Shri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalay, Surya Nagar, Rajajipuram, Lucknow||25|
|Rajat Womans College Of Education & Management, Faizabad Road, Chinhat, Lucknow.||50|
|Bhalchandra Institute Of Education & Management, Dubagga, Post Kakori, Hardoi Road, Lucknow.||25|
Syllabus of Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2021
- First-year: Child development, Contemporary India, Nature of language, Core mathematics, Core natural science, Core social sciences
- Second-year: English I, Hindi I, Mathematics I, Physics I, Chemistry I, History I, Political science I, Geography I, Economics I
- Third-year: English II, Hindi II, Mathematics II, Physics II, Chemistry II, History II, Political science II, Geography II, Economics II
- Fourth-year: Language, Mathematics, Natural science, Social science, Computer education, Project work