MAH MCA CET 2023: The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra regulates MAH MCA CET. It is a state-level entrance exam, which offers admission to a first or second-year (Lateral entry) full-time PG degree course in computer applications (MCA). By this exam, the candidate will get admission to various Government and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra. Check the complete information of the MAH MCA CET 2023 exam, like exam pattern, application form, syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc.
MAH MCA CET 2023: Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd week of March 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd week of March 2023|
|Entrance Exam||Last week March 2023|
|Result||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admission Process||June 2023|
- Students must be Indian nationals.
- Students must hold the three years Bachelors’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university must pass 12th or graduate with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The Lateral Entry students must have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Computer science or Information Technology) with obtaining 50% marks (40% for reserved category students) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Students appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Application Form Fee
- Rs. 1000/- for candidates from Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) and J & K migrant candidate.
- Rs. 800/– for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) & PWD candidates.
- Payment can be made through credit card/debit card, net banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets.
- Exam Mode: Online
- Question Paper Language: English only.
- Number of Papers: 2 papers on General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC).
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
- Question Paper Type: Objective type.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be provided, and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Mark/s per Questions|
|Computer Concepts- Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Operating System Basics||25||100||4|
MAH MCA CET 2023 Result/Rank
- The result will be declared by DTE Maharashtra on its official website in the second week of April 2023 tentatively.
- The result can be checked by entering the registration number and roll number.
MAH MCA CET 2023 Counselling
The merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted in various rounds. Students will be invited for MAH MCA Counselling as per the merit list. The counselling will be expected to be commenced in the month of April or May 2023.
- The test syllabus will include two sections.
- The syllabus will be comprised of topics from Computer Concepts (CC) and General Aptitude (GA).
- The computer concepts section will comprise Computer Basics, Data Representation, etc.
- The general aptitude section will have topics like Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Algebra, Arithmetic, etc.
- Students can avail the application form through online mode.
- Students have to register themselves by entering all relevant details.
- There is no offline mode is available for applying.
- Students are instructed to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- After that, the registration number and password will be generated.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph as per the specifications required.
- Take a printout of the complete filled form for the admission procedure.
Official Website: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
1 thought on “MAH MCA CET 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern”
I am confused with pattern of exam…its 50 question with 4 marks or 100 question with 2 marks…