Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Counselling
The official notification for all the eligible candidates published by the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVETM) to take the admission in various ITI institutes of Maharashtra. Candidates, who want to pursue the entry-level professional/vocational courses and want to take admission in the private or public ITI institutes located in the state of Maharashtra, can apply for the entrance examination. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Check here all the details about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||1st week of June 2019|
|Confirmation of Application||1st week of June 2019|
|Access to first round||2nd week of June 2019|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 Application Form Details
Maharashtra ITI Admission Application Form will be available on the scvtup.in. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The applicants will fill all the necessary details in the application form. The online application form will be issued from the website. The application form will be sent to the official address by registered.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 14 years.
- The applicants need to have completed the higher secondary education from any recognized state or central government board of education.
Steps to fill Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019
- Applicants must apply via online mode from the official website.
- Visit the official site which is scvtup.in to fill the application form.
- Click on the apply online tab and then fill the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 application form.
- Submit the application fee to complete the application form.
- Finally, candidates will be required to submit the application form of Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018.
- Take the print of the application form and keep it safe with you.
- The candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 250 for the entrance examination.
- For the candidates of the reserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 150.
- Candidates need to submit the application form offline, after making the payment of the application fee.
- On the basis of the performance in the entrance examination, candidates will be offered the admission in the colleges of Maharashtra.
- Candidates will be called for the counseling process after the written entrance exam is commenced.
- Qualified candidates will be invited for the counseling.
- Counseling Process consists of the Registration, Seat Allocation, and Document Verification along with filling and seat allotment.
- Candidates need to check complete information as well as Counseling Dates.
Career after ITI Certification
- Students have both job and academic oriented prospect to continue after completing skill development programme.
- One may find admission into Diploma in Engineering for the better career opportunity.
- One can choose specialized short-term courses in Advanced Training Institute (ATI).
- Candidates may explore a number of jobs in the public and private sector for both engineering and non-engineering trades.
- By opening winding shops, motor garage or repairing workshops, they may also become an entrepreneur.
- You have ample job opportunities in foreign countries as well if you are highly skilled.
- The admit card will also be available on the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- It will have all the details about the exam such as the date, timing, and venue of the entrance exam.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result of the entrance exam will be released by Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Maharashtra on the official website.
- Result and Rank Card mainly comprises of marks scored in the section and overall by candidates.
- The candidates will be called for the counseling to take admission in the ITI colleges of Maharashtra, those who qualify the entrance examination.