MCD Nursing Counselling 2023: MCD Nursing Admission Result will be declared through online mode. The entrance exam is conducted by the North Delhi Municipal Corporation. The North Delhi Municipal Corporation conducts the admission procedure with an aim to provide admission to eligible applicants. For the applicants, the entrance exam and the admission procedure is managed every year. Candidates who want to get admission to the hospital in the GNM Nursing course needs to appear for the entrance exam. This exam is known as MCD Nursing Admission Entrance Exam. For Hindu Rao Hospital Kasturba Hospital and Swami Daya Nand Hospital, North Delhi Municipal Corporation will conduct MCD Nursing Counselling 2023 for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for the academic session. Find more details about MCD Nursing Counselling 2023 in the article given below.
MCD Nursing Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||1st week August 2023|
|End date for submission of application form||3rd week of August 2023|
|Admit card will Release||September 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of October 2023|
|Announcement of the Result||2nd week of October 2023|
|Display of shortlisted candidates||2nd week of October 2023|
|First counselling||3rd week of October 2023|
|Second counselling||last week of October 2023|
MCD Nursing Counselling 2023
- After the entrance exam, Authorities will call applicants for counseling round based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- At the decided date and time, they are instructed to be present in person for the counseling round.
- Applicants are instructed to carry some necessary documents along with them for verification for the counseling round.
- Once the verification is done Authorities will give back all the original documents to the applicants.
- Only on basis of merit list candidates will appear for the counselling. After the completion of the counselling process, Candidates will appear before the selection committee.
- The authority will verify all the documents and proceed with the admission.
|Nursing Programs||Training Duration||Examination||Registration|
|Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife||2 years||Council Examination||ANM|
|General Nursing & Midwifery||3 and 1/2 years||Council Examination||RN & RM|
|B. Sc (Basic)||4 years||University||RN & RM|
|B.Sc (Post Basic)||2 years
|M. Sc.||2 years||University||Additional Qualification|
Documents required for MCD Nursing Counselling 2023
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Passport size photo (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Candidates must have a 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- A Copy of the 12th exam certificate and roll number issued by the principal.
- Caste Certificate (from a recognized authority): If Applicable
- Disabilities Certificate. (from a recognized Institute): If Applicable
- They who want to appear for the entrance exam must have completed the 12th class exam from a recognized board or university.
- Those candidates who have completed 12th class vocational ANM course from the school recognized by the Indian Nursing Council are also eligible for the exam.
- For general category applicants: they must score more than 50% marks in the HSC exams.
- If they belong to the reserved category, they must score not less than 45% marks in the qualifying exam that is the HSC exam.
- They who are appearing for the final exam of the 12th class are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- At the time of admission, candidates need to submit a medical fitness certificate approved by the medical board of Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, and Swami Daya Nand Hospital respectively.
- At the time of admission, Applicants must be above the age of 17 years.
- For the entrance exam, they who are below the age of 35 years are only eligible to apply.
- For the ANM or LHV applicants, the University has not released any age limit.
Visit the official website of NDMC Delhi