MGU CAT Admit Card will be released soon. Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test (MGU CAT) conducted at the University level which provides admissions to the post graduate courses in this renowned university & to its affiliated colleges. The candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the university. The MGU CAT admit card won’t be sent to the applicant by the conducting authority, it has to be downloaded from the official website only. Check all the details regarding MGU CAT Admit Card in the below article.
MGU CAT Admit Card 2022: Important Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of the Admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Publication of provisional rank list||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling procedure for admission||3rd week of June 2022|
Steps to Download MGU CAT Admit Card
- Open the web browser and type in the address field the address for the official website. http://mgu.ac.in/
- Check for the link that reads “MGU CAT 2022 Admit Card” or simply “Admit card download”.
- On clicking the admit card download button a page comes up which asks for login details.
- Put in the User ID (application number) and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A new page comes up with the hall ticket/ admit card/MGU 2022 university hall ticket.
- To download the admit card, click on the link which reads “Download Hall Ticket”.
- The MG University hall ticket will be downloaded to your system.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep it with you for further use.
- Keep it safe by getting it laminated.
Exam Center Cities
The exam would be take place in the following exam cities: Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Kochi, Kozhikode
Details in the admit card is as follows:
- Name: The name will be as uploaded on the MGU CAT 2022 application form.
- Signature: A copy of the scanned copy of the signature, uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Date of Birth: As per the class 10 passing certificate.
- MGU CAT 2022 Exam Date: The date on which the exam is conducted
- Photograph: A copy of the scanned copy of the passport size photograph uploaded for the MGU CAT application form.
- Venue details: The details of the MGU CAT exam center.
- Exam stream: The course for which the exam is conducted
- Time of exam: The time of distribution of the MGU CAT question paper.
- Reporting time: The upper limit on reporting time of the candidate.
- Do’ and Don’ts: This is given at the back of the MGU CAT admit card.
The discrepancy in Admit Card
If candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card like
- Unable to download the admit card
- Incorrect information in the admit card
- Unavailability of hall ticket
In any such condition, the candidate can seek help and there will not be any hall tickets issued to the candidates separately.
The helpline details for MGU CAT 2017 admit card are as follows:
Priyadarsini Hills P.O.,
Kottayam – 686 560
Public Access/Head Number: +91-481-2732500
PRO (Public relations officer): 91-481-2732650, 9446561939
Enquiry: 91-481-2731020, 2733300, 2733378
Thiruvalla: 0469 – 2731732
North Paravoor: 0484-2444643
Thodupuzha: 0486 -2221275