MGU CAT Application Form will be released soon. Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test (MGU CAT) conducted at the university level which provides admissions to the postgraduate courses in this renowned university & to its affiliated colleges. Through the centralized allotment process, the admission to PG courses will be done. The seat allotments will be done on the basis of seat availability, options exercised, the rank obtained. Candidates can get more information about MGU CAT Application Form 2022 in the following article.
MGU CAT 2022 Application Form: Important Links
- The online application link will be updated here.
MGU CAT 2022: Important Dates
|Online application form starting from||3rd week of March 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Confirmation of application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Issue of the Admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Publication of provisional rank list||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling procedure for admission||3rd week of June 2022|
|Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biophysics||Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to clear in B.Sc degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Physics
Minimum Marks: candidates must get 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
|Physics||Qualifying Exam: B.Sc degree in physics is required.
Minimum Marks: Must score at least a minimum of 50% marks.
|Disaster Management/ Environment Science||Qualifying Exam: B.Sc degree in any subject is necessary.
Minimum Marks: Applicant must get a minimum of 50% marks.
|Psychology||Qualifying Exam: Applicants pass B.Sc/ BA in Psychology.
Minimum Marks: Applicant must not less than 50% marks.
|Computer Science||Qualifying Exam: Must hold a B.Sc degree in BCA/Computer Science/Computer Applications.
Minimum Marks: candidate must score minimum marks which are 50% marks.
|Economics||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, or statistics is the must.
Minimum Marks: Passed with minimum of 45% marks or equivalent degree from the MGU approved institutions.
|Politics & Human Rights/ Politics (Public Policy & Governance) – UGC/ Politics & International Relations, Sponsored Programme||Qualifying Exam: Applicants who were holding a Bachelor’s degree in History / Law / Economics / Politics with 45% mark or
Degree in Commerce/ English/ Anthropology /Psychology/Philosophy/ Sociology / Geography with 50% marks or
Applicants must be Graduates with Science stream not less than 60% marks.
|English||Qualifying Exam: Applicants should clear the bachelor’s degree with 45% marks
Or passed a bachelor’s degree in arts/science with minimum 50% marks.
|Development Studies/ Gandhian Studies||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in any subject is required
Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks.
|LL.M||Qualifying Exam: LL.B degree required.
Minimum Marks: Required at least 50% marks.
|M.Ed in Social Science Education, Commerce Education, IT Education, Language Education, Mathematics Education||Qualifying Exam: Applicant must be cleared B.Ed.
Minimum Marks: The applicant has to secure a minimum of about 55% marks.
MGU CAT Application Form
- The mode of applying for MGU CAT is via online mode.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Make payment through online mode.
- Applicants applying for the M.Ed course, have to send the hard copy of the application form along with the required documents on the below-mentioned address.
Director, School of distance education,
- For General Candidates: Rs- 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs-250/-
- The mode of payment could be DR/CR card/Net Banking/ATM/Cash Cards.
- Applicants can also remit the fee at the nearest Akshaya Centre.
How to fill MGU CAT Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website which is: mgu.ac.in.
- Search for the admission link of MGU CAT 2022.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for it.
- Create an account, the application no. will be provided to the candidates.
- Enter the following details like name, DOB, gender, email id, phone number, etc.
- Remit payment via online.
- Review the form prior to submitting it.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and submit it on to the given address:
Director, School of Distance Education