MHT CET 2022: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra organizes a common entrance test called MHT CET to offer admissions into Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy programs offered by various colleges. Candidates will be provided admission in engineering & technology and pharmacy courses in numerous govt. & private colleges. There will be certain eligibility criteria to apply for this exam, and the appearing candidates can also apply for this exam. The merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses, after the result declaration. There will be a centralized admission process (CAP) in which verification of documents will take place.
MHT CET 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of January 2022|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||4th week of March 2022|
|Application fee payment Last date||Last week of March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of April 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Answer Key Publish Date||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2022|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of June 2022|
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th exam or HSC examination.
For Engineering Courses
- The qualifying exam should be passed with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks must be obtained in the above qualifying exam (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Obtained qualifying marks in JEE Main Paper 1.
For Pharmacy courses
- The qualifying exam should be passed with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- The minimum percentage criterion in the above course should be 45% and for the reserved category, it is 40%.
- There is no age limit applicable to this course.
MHT CET 2022 Application Form
The applications can be filled from the official website of the university. The applicants will have to enter all the details required in the application form. They also need to submit the scanned images of their photograph & signature in the specified format. The applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 800/- for (Rs. 600/- for reserved applicants). The application fee has to be paid through the challan of SBI bank. The applicants are advised to keep the printout of their application form for future reference.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- There will be 3 papers in MH CET.
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- The question paper will have MCQ type questions.
- The applicants have to use only a black ink ballpoint pen to mark their answers.
- The examination shall be in English/Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The Mathematic paper shall be in English only.
- The engineering degree program applicants need to appear for Paper I & Paper III.
- Health Science degree & other program applicants need to appear for Paper I & II.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Total marks|
The exam of MHT CET will be conducted at the following places: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Satara, Aurangabad, Nanded, Osmanabad, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Gondia, Palghar, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Beed, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Akola, Wardha, Chandrapur, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Sangli, Jalna, Thane, Pune, Solapur, Gadchiroli, Nangarhar, Nashik, Latur, Amravati, Parbhani, Washim, Nagpur, Bhandara, Hingoli
MHT CET 2022 Counselling
MHT CET Counselling will start from the 2nd week of June 2022. Candidates will be called for the counseling, after the announcement of the result. The documents & eligibility of the selected candidates will be checked by the conducting authority. As per the counseling schedule, candidates have to report to the regional center. After the verification of documents & eligibility, the authority will invite the application for admissions. Candidates have to enter colleges & courses in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Document s required during counseling
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Score Card 2022
- MH CET Admit Card 2022
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Physics: Force, Magnetism, Ray Optics, Measurement, Refraction of Light, Scalars, and Vectors, Friction in Solids and Liquids, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current.
- Chemistry: Alkanes, Hydrogen, Redox Reaction, Surface Chemistry, Nature of Chemical Bond, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, S-Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals), Basic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry.
- Mathematics: Sets, Probability, Straight Line, Circle & Comics, Sequences & Series, Factorization Formulae, Trigonometric Functions, Relations & Functions, Trigonometric Functions of Compound Angles.
- Biology: Animal Tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration, Biochemistry of the cell, Organization of the cell, Diversity in organisms, Plant Growth and Development, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition.
- The online registration will be started from 1st week of March 2022.
- The applicants can fill the application from any place of your convenience (including from home) using the internet.
- You just only have to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in a given format.
- Candidates will be allowed to correct mistakes by sending a letter to the conducting authority.
- You can pay the application fee through Challan.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- There is no age limit for these courses.
- The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper-based) mode. Check the exam pattern section above for more details.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For more details check the official website: https://mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in/