MJPRU Admission 2022: Established in 1975, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University offers admission to various courses under its undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, MBA, MCA, MA, M.Sc, etc. The college also offers admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. course. The university has a particularly well-performing computer science department and provides good placements in other branches. The application mode is available both online and offline. For more details about MJPRU Admission 2022, read the following article.
Courses provided through MJPRU Admission 2022
- BBA, BCA, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.Lib.Sc, LL.B (3 years), LL.B (5 years), B.Com. (Honours), MBBS, BDS
- BA in Computer Application, Drawing & Painting, Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Persian, Economics, Education, English Literature, Environmental Science, Foreign Trade Procedure & Practice, Fashion Designing, General English, Geography, Hindi Language, Hindi Literature, History, Home Science, Mathematics, Military Studies, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Advertisement Sales Promotion & Management, Functional Hindi, Functional Sanskrit, Arabic, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Sports & Physical Education, Statistics, Tourism & Travel Management, Urdu
- B.Sc. in Computer Application, Economics, Environmental Science, Industrial Microbiology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Industrial Chemistry, Military Studies, Physics, Sports & Physical Education, Statistics, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Home Science, Agriculture, Computer, Biotech, Microbiology
- M.Com, MDS
- MA: English, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Persian, Philosophy, Mathematics Military Studies, Music, Political Science, Drawing & Painting, Economics, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu
- M.Sc: Agriculture (Agri. Economics), Agriculture(Agronomy), Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Military Studies, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Environmental Science
M.Phil Or Ph.D
- M.Phil in Applied and Regional Economics, Ancient History and Culture
MJPRU Admission 2022: Important Dates
|LLM, M.Phil, M.Ed, M.Sc Registration||1st week of March 2022|
|M.Ed Exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|LLM Exam/ M.Sc Exam||4th week of May 2022|
|UPSEE Registration||3rd week of January 2022|
|GATE Registration||4th August 2019|
|GATE Exam||1st week of February 2022|
|UPSEE Entrance Exam||1st week of August 2022|
- BA: 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Sc: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology with 45% marks in aggregate
- BBA: 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate
- BCA: Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the main subjects
- B.Ed: Graduation with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories)
- B.P.Ed: Graduation or Diploma in Physical Education
- B.Lib.Sc/ LL.B (3 years): Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate
- B (5 years)/ B.Com. (Honours): 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate
- MBBS/ BDS: 10+2 with PCB with 45% marks in aggregate
- MA: BA in the relevant discipline with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) from a recognized university
- M.Sc: B.Sc in the relevant discipline with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) from a recognized university
- M.Com: B.Com or an equivalent degree with XMRSc with Economics/ Mathematics are also eligible to apply
- MDS: BDS from a recognized institute
- M.Phil/Ph.D.: Master’s degree with 55% marks
MJPRU Admission 2022: Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates can register from the official website only. They will need scanned copies of the pass certificate of class 10 and passport size photographs while filling the application form. A domicile certificate is also required if they are from Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who completed 10+2 are eligible for undergraduate courses. Seats will be allocated on the basis of merit.
- Admission to M.Sc LL.B programs is based on an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a counselling round for the shortlisted candidates.
- MBBS, BDS admission is based on a valid score in NEET UG while MDS admission is subject to a good score in NEET MDS followed by counselling.
- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, M.Com, and MA admissions are purely merit-based.
- For B.Ed admission, the candidates have to qualify in UP B.Ed JEE.
Ph.D. Entrance Guidelines:
- The university will admit students through the Research Entrance Test (RET) that it will conduct itself.
- The syllabus of RET will be the same as NET or JRF.
- The written test will consist of short-answer questions.
- There will be two question papers of 100 questions each.
- The first paper will be of 100 marks while the second paper will be of 200 marks.
- The candidate should also bring a valid photo ID proof.
- There will be negative marking.
MJPRU Admission 2022: Important Points
- MJPRU is a state university in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. It is an AICTE and UGC-approved institute. It also has a ‘B+’ accreditation from NAAC.
- MJPRU has a decent placement record. Students are hired by companies such as Tata Consultancy Services, HCL, Wipro, Cognizant, and so on. The average package is around 300,000 to 400,000 INR per year. The highest package is 2.4 million INR per year.
- MJPRU accepts UPSEE scores. For B.Ed, it accepts UP B.Ed JEE scores.
- Generally, companies that visit the campus belong to the Information Technology sector. Consequently, the maximum number of students placed are from computer science and information technology branch.