MMMUT 2023: The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology conducts the admission process every year for various courses offered by the University. The university offers admission into various UG and PG programs and also Ph.D. with different specializations through MMMUT Admission 2023. For more information about MMMUT 2023, candidates can read the following article.
MMMUT 2023: Important Dates
|Application Form Start Date||3rd week of January 2023|
|Last Date of the Application Form||4th week of March 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of April 2023|
|Entrance Test on||2nd week of May 2023|
|Results Announcement||1st week of June 2023|
For Undergraduate Courses
- B.Tech: 10+2 examinations passed with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST category candidates) and with at least 60% average (55% for SC/ST category candidates) in MMMUT entrance test marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry without grace.
- 2nd-year B.Tech.: Passed 3/4 year B.Sc. degree/ Diploma examination from an institution recognized by U.P. Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks in any branch of engineering/ technology or mathematics subject (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
- BBA: Passed 10+2 examination in any discipline, with at least 55% marks and English must be one of the subjects at 10+2 level (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
For PG Courses
- MBA: Passed the recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from any of the University of India as recognized by UGC with at least 50% marks (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
- MCA: Passed a 3 years Bachelor’s degree from any of the University of India as defined by UGC with mathematics at 10+2 level with a minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates).
- M.Sc. Physics (in Electronics): A 3 years Bachelor’s degree in science stream from any University of India as recognized by UGC with Physics as a subject for all the three years with mathematics as another subject for at least two years is required to apply.
- A minimum of 50%marks will be required in the above qualification (45% for SC/ST category candidates).
- M.Sc. Maths (in Computing): Passed a 3 years Bachelor degree in science stream from the any University of India as recognized by UGC with Mathematics as a subject for all three years with mathematics as another subject for at least two years with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates).
- M.Tech: 40% for Entrance Test and 60% for a valid GATE score.
- The candidates who are not domicile of U.P. will be eligible to take admission against general seats only.
University Admission Notification
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The application fee for MMMUT 2023 will be INR 1000 for the General/ OBC category.
- For SC/ ST/ Female candidates, the application fee will be INR 750.
- The Registration fee shall be paid online only through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT).
- The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The question paper will be in English.
- The question papers of B.Tech and BBA will be both in English and Hindi.
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|B.Tech||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||3 hours|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/ MCA/ MBA/ BBA||Aptitude Test||1 hour 30 minutes|
|M.Tech||M.Tech Admission Test||2 hours|
|M.Sc. Physics (Specialization in Electronics)/ M.Sc. Maths (Specialization in Computing)/ B.Tech-II (Lateral Entry)||Admission test||2 hours|
The exam of MMMUT 2023 will be conducted at the following places: Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Agra, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Noida/ Gr. Noida/ Ghaziabad
MMMUT 2023 Counselling
- The counselling schedule and other information will be notified separately on the University website.
- The various rounds of counselling and spot counselling shall be conducted based on the combined rank in MMMUT 2023.
- The merit list of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the Entrance Test
- Admissions shall be made as per the merit rank of the Entrance Test except for B.Tech.
Official Website: http://www.mmmut.ac.in/