MP ANMTST 2023: Professional Examination Board conducts the Madhya Pradesh ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) for training in women health worker training centers. Established in 1970 by State Government, the board was formerly known as Pre Medical Test Board. The board conducts the entrance test for admission to various colleges in the state. The application form will be available online mode on peb.mp.gov.in. Get more details about MP ANMTST 2023 in the following article.
MP ANMTST 2023: Important Dates
|Application forms released date||2nd week of April 2023|
|Submission of the form ends on||3rd week of April 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam Date||1st week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of June 2023|
- Only female candidates can fill the application form.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- She must be a real resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Passed class 12th of Secondary Education Board, Madhya Pradesh is required to apply.
- The appearing candidates of the class 12th examination are also eligible to apply.
- Such candidates will have to qualify for the main examination before admission.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP ANMTST 2023 Application Form
Candidates should apply online on or before the last date of application. Ensure the eligibility before applying and read all the instructions carefully. Visit the official website i.e. mponline.gov.in and click on the “Application” link under citizen services. Fill all the required information in the application form and click on the “Submit” button. Pay the application fee by clicking on the “Proceed to Payment” button. The fee for the General category candidates will be Rs. 400/-. For reserved category candidates, the fee will be Rs. 200/-. Candidates can pay the fee through net banking, debit card and credit card. Pay the application fee and download and print the confirmation page for further use.
- This will be a state-level exam.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- One mark per question will be given.
|Sections||Number of questions||Number of marks|
Check Also: MP ANMTST Counselling
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of examination. The board prepares a merit list (category-wise) on the basis of examination. The qualified candidates can check the merit list from the official website. The merit list candidates can attend the selection round.
MP ANMTST 2023: Important Points
- The exam is conducted in the English language only.
- MP ANMTST 2023 application form can be submitted only through the official website.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- The board issues admit cards and answer keys in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Carry the printed copy of the admit card with valid government ID proof at the examination center.
- The answer key for both the session is released separately.
- Calculate the probable score with the help of the answer key as per the marking scheme.
- The board announces the result on the official website.