MP B.Ed Admission 2020 will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh, Vyapam (also known as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses will be conducted by Vyapam. The admission process will be done for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates can see more regarding more information related to MP B.Ed Admission 2020 by reading the page below. The eligibility Criteria plays an important role to take part in the admission process. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
MP B.Ed Admission 2020: Important Dates
|Application Form starts from||Third Week of April 2020|
|Application Form ends on||First Week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Second Week of May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||May 2020|
|Announcement of the result||First Week of June 2020|
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam.
- Passed 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks are required to apply for MP B.Ed Admission 2020.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce is also required with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
MP B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form Details
Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates need to visit the official website to fill the application form. Visit the website and candidates must select Notifications link. Fill MP B.Ed Admission 2020 with all the necessary details required like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules. Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required. Candidates will be required to pay the fees online. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application. Keep the printout with you for future reference.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
- The application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip.
- The slip can be printed from the E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- Total Marks will be 100
- MCQ type of Questions will be asked.
|Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|General English and Hindi||20|
- The Board will release MP B.Ed admit card online on its official portal.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of MP Vyapam i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Admit Card is very important to take while going to the examination center.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- Applicants can check their result online as per the official release.
- MP Vyapam will announce the result of exam on the official website.
- Applicants have to provide their registration number/roll number and date of birth in order to view and download the result.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
MP B.Ed Admission 2020: Recommended Books
- Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam by LAL & JAIN
- Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Pravesh Pariksha (in Hindi)
- Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam with solved Paper (2ND EDITION)
- Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam with solved (3RD EDITION)