MP ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
MP ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Counselling
To apply for the admission in the various ITI Institutes of Madhya Pradesh, the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh’ invites the application from all the eligible and interested applicants. MP ITI Admission Notification is announced every year. MP ITI Application form will be available in the month of May. Candidates are advised to read the complete details before filling the MP ITI Application form.
MP ITI 2019 Important Updates
- MP ITI 2019 Registration Process will be started from 1st week of Jun 2019. Click Here to apply online for MP ITI 2019.
- MP ITI 2019 Details हिंदी में जानने के लिए – क्लिक केरे
MP ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration has been started from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Closing date for registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Display of First round Merit||4th week of June 2019|
|Admission of First round Qualified candidates||4th week of June 2019|
|Admission of First round Qualified candidates (with late fee)||4th week of June 2019|
|Registration for upgradation by First round Qualified candidates||4th week of June 2019|
|Release of Upgradation List||1st week of July 2019|
|Release of Final List of admission of First Round Candidates||1st week of July 2019|
|Release of Second round Merit List||2nd week of July 2019|
|Admission of Second round Qualified candidates||3rd week of July 2019|
|Admission of Second round Qualified candidates (with late fee)||3rd week of July 2019|
|Registration for upgradation by Second round Qualified candidates||3rd week of July 2019|
|Release of Upgradation List||4th week of July 2019|
|Release of Final List of admission of Second Round Candidates||4th week of July 2019|
|Release of Third Merit List||1st week of August 2019|
|Admission of Third round Qualified candidates||1st week of August 2019|
|Admission of Third round Qualified candidates (with late fee)||2nd week of August 2019|
|Registration for upgradation by Third round Qualified candidates||2nd week of August 2019|
|Release of Upgradation List||3rd week of August 2019|
|Release of Final List of admission of Third Round Candidates||4th week of August 2019|
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Tools & Die Maker
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
|Information Technology||10th Passed|
|Electronics Mechanics||10th Passed|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||10th Passed|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||10th Passed|
|Industrial Painter||10th Passed|
|Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||10th Passed|
|Travel and Tourism Assistant||10th Passed|
|Tractor Mechanic||10th Passed|
|Desktop Publishing Operator||10th Passed|
|Draftsman Civil||10th Passed|
|Digital Photographer||10th Passed|
|Plastic Processing Operator||10th Passed|
|Food Production (General)||10th Passed|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||10th Passed|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10th Passed|
|Marketing Executive||10th Passed|
|Multimedia Animation and Special Effects||10th Passed|
|Hospital Housekeeping||10th Passed|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||10th Passed|
|Library and Information Science||10th Passed|
|Stenographer Secretarial (English & Hindi)||10th Passed|
|Web designing and computer graphics||10th Passed|
MP ITI Admission 2019 Application Form Details
Candidates need to register online through the official website which is iti.mponline.gov.in. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. It will be required for all the applicants to fill the correct information in the application form. The online application form will be issued from the website. After making the payment of the application fee, candidates need to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 250.
- The application fee will be Rs. 150 for the candidates of the served category such as the SC and ST category candidates.
- The application fee can be paid by the applicants through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- On the basis of the merit, the admission will be given to the applicants.
- On the basis of the performance of the applicants in the qualifying examination and the entrance exam, the merit list will be made.
- Graduates of the reserved category will be offered the admission in the reservation quota.
- Candidates have to appear in the counselling process as per the directions.
- For finalizing admission process, it is mandatory to appear in the counselling.
- The authority will verify candidate’s documents related to age, education, category etc.
- The competent authority has the power to take a call on the admission of any individual and each candidate bound to follow it.