MP TET 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
MP TET 2019 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result
To fill the various vacancies of teachers at the primary level and upper primary level, Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM notifies the candidates thru the official notification. Candidates can apply thru the official website of VYAPAM, who want to make their career in the field of teaching. After qualifying the tests, candidates will be appointed as the government teacher in the primary schools of Madhya Pradesh. Below is the article has given having all the important information about MP TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc
MP TET 2019: Important Dates
|Notification will release||October 2019|
|Application form available||October 2019|
|The closing of Online Application||October 2019|
|Admit cards||November 2019|
|Exam will manage||December 2019|
|Result may announce||December 2019|
|Merit List will declare||December 2019|
|Counseling starts in||December 2019|
MP TET 2019 Application Form
The MP TET 2019 application form will be available on the official website of VYAPAM. Candidates will have to give all the details about their name, address and the information of their educational qualifications. Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form. Pay the application fee thru the online mode. Candidates will get the registration number and the password which they will have to save for the future reference.
For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th)
- The candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidate should be passed diploma Degree from recognized University and aspirant should be pass 12th Class with 50% marks from recognized board.
For Secondary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th)
- The candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidate must have been complete B.Ed Degree with graduation from Recognized University with 50% Marks
Steps to Apply MP TET 2019
- Visit the link to apply on the official website which says MP TET 2019 Online Application form and click on the link.
- Register yourself and log in with user id and password.
- Enter all the required details of your identity and education qualification.
- Upload photo and sign in given size.
- And then pay an application fee and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for application number.
- All MP TET candidates can Download the Admit Card from Madhya Pradesh TET Exam official website before 15 days of the exam date.
- The candidates applying must pay the application fees as.
- Application Fee for General / OBC is Rs.600/- for single Paper and Rs.1200/- for both papers.
- Application Fee for SC/ST is Rs.300/- for single Paper and Rs.600/- for both papers.
- There will be different written tests for both posts.
- For the respective primary and upper primary level teachers’ posts, candidates will have to qualify the respective examinations.
- The Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQ’s.
- Each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
- Paper-I syllabus: To become teachers for classes I to V in Madhya Pradesh primary school.
- Paper-II Syllabus: To become teachers in Madhya Pradesh upper primary school for classes between VI and VIII.
- Paper-I and Paper-II: For those candidates who are interested in teaching from class I to Class VIII in Madhya Pradesh school.
- They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
- The admit card will be available on the official website of VYAPAM.
- One or two weeks ago of the commencement of the examination, candidates will be issued admit card.
- It is necessary for the applicants to take the printout of admit card and take that to the examination center at the time of the exam.
- The exam conducting authority will not send admit card by post.
- The result will be published thru the official website.
- After the commencement of the examination, the result of the examination will be published.
- After the verification of their educational certificates, all the successful candidates will be given the appointment letter.
- The Answer key will be available online after an exam.
- Candidates can check Answer key of MP TET after the exam.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy
- Mathematics: Numbers, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes and Spatial Understanding
- Language I (Punjabi): Comprehension based questions and concept for language development
- Language II (English): Comprehension based question in English and development of language
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Social and Political Life etc
- Environmental Studies: Water, Air, Parts of Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings
MP TET 2019: Important Points
- Official announcements are published in official websites
- To avail notifications, admit cards, hall tickets, important dates, Application forms candidates have to refer official website.
- Selection Process will be based on the written examination for the applied candidates.
- Your selection will do on basis of your performance and qualification.