Mumbai University Admission 2023: Mumbai University releases the admission notification in the month of May, for admissions in regular UG & PG courses in various streams at the university departments, authorized institutions, and affiliated colleges for the new academic session. Mumbai University is affiliated with 711 colleges and six different faculties i.e. Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, Technology & Sports and engages in running more than 600 courses including Certificate, Diploma, Graduation, PG, PG Diploma, and Ph.D. programs. Check all the info about Mumbai University Admission 2023 in the below article.
MU Admission 2023 Updates
Mumbai University Application form will be available in the last week of May 2023. Check Here: Mumbai University Application Form
Courses provided through Mumbai University Admission 2023
|BMS||B.Com||LL.B (Three years)|
|BSW||B.P.Ed||LL.B (Five years)|
|BHM||B.Text.||Bachelor of Chemical Technology|
|BFA||B.Arch||Bachelor of Chemical Engineering|
|BPA||B.Pharm||BE (Full-Time/ Part-Time/ Lateral Entry)|
|B.Sc||BMS+MBA||B.Ed (Full-Time/ Part-Time/ Special Education)|
|MA||MPA||M.Pharm||M.Ed (Hearing Impairment)|
|MMS||MHRDM||M.Li.Sc||Master of Labour Studies (MLS)|
|MMM||M.Ed||ME (PTDC)||ME (Full-Time/ Part-Time)|
|MFM||M.P.Ed||MA (Hons.)||M.Tech (Full-Time/ Part-time)|
|MIM||M.Com||LL.M (By Research)||Master of Chemical Engineering|
|MSW||M.Sc||M.Sc (By Research)||M.Text (By Papers/ By Research)|
|MFA||LL.M||Integrated (B.Sc+M.Sc)||M.Arch (By Research/ Full-Time Part-time)|
|MCA||M.Mus||Master in Theatre Arts||Master of Financial Services Management (MFSM)|
- M.Phil., Ph.D., D.Sc, D.Litt., D.Sc By Thesis)
- BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA, Diploma, PG Diploma
Diploma & PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma, PG Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post-B.Sc Diploma
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Mumbai University Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Application Form starts from||2nd week of June 2023|
|Submission of Application Form ends on||3rd week of June 2023|
|Entrance examination on||2nd week of July 2023|
BA, B.Sc., and B.Com
|Application Form starts from||4th week of May 2023|
|Submission of Application Form ends on||4th week of May 2023|
|First Merit List, Document verification, Payment of Fee||3rd week of June 2023|
|Second Merit List, Document verification, Payment of Fee||3rd week of June 2023|
|Third Merit List, Document verification, Payment of Fee||4th week of June 2023|
Entrance Dates for Other Courses
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm||2nd week of May 2023|
|BMS+MBA||3rd week of May 2023|
|BHM||4th week of May 2023|
|M.Arch||3rd week of May 2023|
|LL.M||2nd week of June 2023|
|Ph.D.||1st week of May 2023|
|M.Phil||3rd week of August 2023|
University Admission Notifications
- BA: 10+2 with English as one of the main subjects. OR 10+2 with English as one of the main subjects along with Vocational Subjects
- Integrated (BA+MA): 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate
- B.Com.: 10+2 with 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board
- B.Sc.: 10+2 with Required subjects
- BMS: 10+2 from a recognized board
- BMS+MBA: 10+2 with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/PH)
- B.Li.Sc: Bachelor’s degree from Mumbai University or any other University
- BSW: Pass in 10+2 or have passed the first year of BA, B.Com or B.Sc degree from Mumbai University or any other University
- BFA: 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate
- BPA/ B.Mus.: 10+2 from a recognized board
- BMM: Pass in 10+2 in any stream
- BHM: 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate in any subject group. Graduates are also eligible to apply
- B.P.Ed: Bachelor’s degree
- B.Ed: Graduation in any discipline
- L.L.B: 45% in Bachelor’s degree
- BE (Full-Time): 10+2 (PCM) with English with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) OR Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate
- BE: Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc with 50% (45% for SC/ST)
- B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharma: 10+2 (PCM) with English with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) OR Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate
- BCT/ BCE: 10+2 (PCM) with English with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories)
- MA: Any Graduation degree
- MA (Hons.): Any Bachelor’s degree holder can apply
- M.Com: B.Com with 50% (45% for SC/ST) from a recognized university
- M.Sc: B.Sc in the relevant discipline with 50% (45% for reserved categories)
- Integrated (B.Sc+M.Sc): 10+2 with 60% marks (55% for reserved categories) in PCM
- M.Sc (By Research): B.Sc in the relevant discipline with 50% (45% for reserved categories)
- MMS: Any Bachelor’s degree with 45% (40% for reserved categories)
- MMM/ MFM/ MIM/ MHRDM: Any UG degree/ PG Degree or Diploma with work experience in required field.
- Master of Financial Services Management (MFSM): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- M.Li.Sc: B.Li.Sc degree with 50% marks in aggregate
- MSW/ MLS: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- M.Ed: 45% marks in Graduation and 55% marks in B.Ed
- M.Ed (Hearing Impairment): B.Ed (Hearing Impairment) with 50% marks in aggregate. OR B.Ed (General Education) with 50% marks along with Diploma in Hearing Impairment with 50% marks in aggregate
- M.P.Ed: B.P.Ed from a recognized university
- M.M: LL.B degree from a recognized university
- MFA: BFA degree with a minimum of five years of experience in the relevant area
- MPA: BPA (Dance) from a recognized university
- M.Mus.: BPA OR BA with specialization in Music
- Master in Theatre Arts: Degree in Dramatics and Theatre Arts in 2nd division with Adequate experience of participating in theatre activities
- ME: BE/ B.Tech in the related discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- M.Tech: BE/ B.Tech or B.Sc (Tech) in the relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate
- Master of Chemical Engineering: Chem. with 60% (55% for reserved categories)
- M.Pharm: B.Pharm with 50% (45% for reserved categories) marks in aggregate
- M.Arch: Degree in Architecture with 50% marks in aggregate
- M.Arch (By Research): B.Arch with 50% marks OR Diploma in Architecture
- MCA: BCA with 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized university
- D.Litt.: Master’s degree in the relevant discipline. OR Ph.D. in the relevant field.
- Ph.D.: Master’s Degree/ M.Phil degree in Education with 55% (50% for SC/ST).
- M.Phil: Master’s degree\ in any discipline
The application form for Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test (MUCLET 2023) will be made available on the University portal i.e. on http://mu.ac.in. The pdf file for the form will be updated once made available. Candidates were required to download the form and take a print out on legal size white plain paper. Candidates are required to fill the required details in the prescribed format. The hard copies of the application form along with DD and other necessary documents to be submitted at the official address.
- The application fee for MUCLET 2023 will amount to Rs-2000 INR (for unreserved candidates)
- The fee will be Rs-1000 INR (for reserved candidates).
- Admission in M.Sc programs at Mumbai University is done on the basis of a merit list which is prepared on the basis of B.Sc Marks.
- The application for the M.Sc programs can be filled at the centralized application window for Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, and Biochemistry.
- Admission in B. Tech, M. Tech, and MBBS program at privately-owned colleges is conducted through JEE Main and NEET.
- The law Faculty of the University conducts MUCLET 2023 entrance test for admission to LLM & LLB Programs.
- BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc: On the basis of merit in 10+2
- BMS: Entrance Test conducted by the university
- BMS+MBA: Score in MUCMET
- B.Li.Sc/ BSW/ BMM/ B.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ LL.B/ BPA/ B. Mus.: On the basis of merit in last qualifying degree
- BHM: A valid score in MAH-B.HMCT-CET conducted by DTE
- BFA: Must have passed Drawing Test (for Maharashtra state candidates only). The candidates of other states are exempted from the Drawing Test provided they have to pass the Entrance Test
- BE/ B.Pharm/ B.Tech: A valid score in MHT CET conducted by DTE
- B.Arch: A valid score in NATA
- MA: Entrance Test conducted by the respective department of the University/ Merit in the last qualifying examination
- MA (Hons.), M.Com, M.Sc, Integrated (B.Sc+M.Sc), MMM, MFM, MIM, MHRDM, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, MFA, MPA, M.Ed, MLS: Merit in the last qualifying examination
- MMS: A valid score in MAH MBA CET/ MMS CET conducted by DTE
- Master of Financial Services Management (MFSM): Those who have completed Graduation in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai followed by GATE score. Final admission is based on Academic Record and Practical Experience
- M.Li.Sc: On the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination
- L.L.M: LL.M Entrance Test (40% qualifying marks for General and 30% for reserved categories)
- M.Mus.: Any Music examination recognized by University/ Sangeet Visharad
- Master in Theatre Arts: Entrance Test and Interview/ Aptitude Test
- ME: A valid score in GATE
- M.Tech: GATE/ NET or SET qualified candidates will be given preference at the time of admission
- MCA: A valid score in MAH-MCA-CET
- M.Pharm: GPAT/ MAH MPH CET
- M.Arch: On the basis of a valid score in MAH-M.ARCH-CET conducted by DTE
- D.Sc/ D.Litt.: Written Test and Interview
- Ph.D.: Score in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) followed by an Interview/ GATE/ NET/ SET/ CSIR/ ICAR/ JRF
- M.Phil.: Aptitude Test and Entrance Test followed by an Interview.
8 thoughts on “Mumbai University Admission 2023-24 Forms, Eligibility, Courses”
Am a Zambian citizen aged 34 who will be graduating on 27th October, 2017 with a bachelor of laws degree from Cavendish university Zambia, a private university based here in Zambia. Due to financial constraints, am unable to further my studies at masters level. Being a police officer, my interest are inclined towards criminal law and human rights, therefore, kindly consider me for a full scholarship at this university.
Patiently waiting to hear from the university. GOD bless.
Hii, I want to apply for the correspondence MCom from Mumbai University. May I know the respective date of 2019
Bsc students can do MA
want admission in m.com correspondence in 2019
when will the admission form for m.sc mathematics be released and is the mode of application online or offline?
i want to apply for FYBMS as correspondence
Mumbai university graduate TYBA form started date