Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023: All India LL.M. Entrance is conducted by the Department of Law, the University of Mumbai for admission into the LL.M. (Two Years) degree course. After the notification, Mumbai University will release the dates for the application form, entrance exam and application fee details. The authority will release the application form for Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023 soon. The applicants in the prescribed form must fill the application form correctly. From the below-given article, candidates can read all the information about the Mumbai University LLM Admission.
Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of Application Forms Online||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last Date for submission of filled application forms||4th week of June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of July 2023|
- Applicants who have passed the LL.B. Degree Course and those who are in the Final Semester of three or 5 years LL.B. Degree Course from the University of Mumbai.
- Candidates who are in the Final Semester of three or five years LL.B. Degree Course from the University of Mumbai are eligible to apply.
Also, check Mumbai University LLB Admission
Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023: Application form
For the reference of the applicants, the authority will release all the information about the eligibility criteria of the university. As applicants, official authorities will not provide admission to those applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria. Application of Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023 must be made in the prescribed form for the LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M. Degree Course which is to be downloaded from the University Website http://mu.ac.in and duly filled in the form be submitted to the Department of Law. From the University Website, the application form for LL.M. Entrance Examination can be downloaded.
- For General Category Students: they must pay Rs. 650/- (By Demand Draft) (Non-refundable)
- For Reserved Category Students: the fee will be Rs. 350/- (By Demand Draft) [VJ / DT–NT(A,B,C,D) OBC, SC, ST, SBC] (Non-refundable)
- The Applicant should submit the Demand Draft at the time of submission of duly filled in the prescribed form in the “Office of The Department of Law.
- On the backside of the Demand Draft Number, the Candidate must Write Name and Mobile.
- In the exam, the question paper will consist of 50 Objective type questions with multiple choice for a total of 100 marks.
- For wrong answers, there shall be no negative marking.
- The Language of the question paper: English
- In order to qualify for admission, applicants are required to secure a minimum of a below-given percentage in different categories.
- The admission process is based on the percentage secured in the LL.M Entrance Examination.
- On the official website of the university, The Mumbai University will release the list of test centers for the LL.M entrance exam. Candidates who have applied
- For the entrance examination: Candidates make sure that they reach there on time & date and must carry necessary documents along with them on the date of examination. The venue for the entrance test in Mumbai itself and specific exam centers will be updated soon by the Mumbai University.
Syllabus of Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023
Administrative Law, Human Rights Law, Family Law, Company Law, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence Law, Law of Torts Law of Crimes, Law of Contract.