Mysore University Ph.D Admission 2023: Dear students are you willing to get admission in Ph.D. degree and now searching for the availability of Mysore University Ph.D Admission then you are here at the right place, From here you can easily avail complete details about Mysore University Ph.D Admission from here such as complete eligibility norms, the process of selection, mode to apply, the application process, important dates, and other from below uttered section. Admission of eligible students to the course will be based on the entrance exam and interviews will be conducted by the university. Students who hold Masters’s Degree in the relevant subject will be eligible for the entrance exam and further admission.
Mysore University Ph.D Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Registration Starts on||To be Announced|
|Last date to register||To be Announced|
|Download Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Test (Ph.D.)||To be Announced|
|Date of Results||To be Announced|
- Students should possess the following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s Degree or any other Degree/ Diploma in the relevant subject.
- Students should possess a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent
- Relaxation will be applicable of 5% marks only to the reserved category
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Mysore University Ph.D Application Process
Check instructions to apply online for the Ph.D. course are mentioned as follows:
- Visit the official website of the University
- On the main home page, you need to Tap on “Ph.D. Admission”
- Register by providing the email id and contact number.
- Login credentials will be sent through mail/SMS.
- Fill in the required personal information.
- Enter academic information.
- Upload scanned photo and sign along with the necessary documents.
- Pay fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Click on to submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation and Post-graduation mark sheet
- Scorecard of CBSE/CSIR NET/ K-SET/ GATE
- Date of Birth proof
- Caste Certificate (if applied)
Estimate Application Fees
- General category students are required to deposit INR 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-1/PC/Transgender category applicants need to deposit INR 400/-
- You can make payment of fee via Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card/Demand Draft in favor of the university
|Question Type||50 Questions will be MCQ-based and the rest will be essay type.|
|Syllabus||Follow the syllabus of CBSE/CSIR NET|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Qualifying Marks||Securing at least 55 marks out of 100 in the Entrance Test|
Check> Ph.D Admission Notification 2023
Mysore University Ph.D Admission Process
- Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the university.
- Eligible students will be called for the entrance exam based on marks secured in the qualifying exam.
- Entrance exam-qualified students will be invited for an interview.
- The final merit list of students will be based on the marks secured in the exam and interview.
- Document verification will confirm admission.
EndNote: Bookmark this page for more updates about Mysore University Ph.D. Admission.