Nabanna Scholarship 2023: Nabanna Scholarship Application form is going to release for session 2023. In this Nabanna Scholarship Scheme, an amount of INR 10000 will be provided to the students. The candidates of west Bengal going to pursue their higher studies will be eligible for Nabanna Scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship- Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship for Various level
Chief Minister Relief fund scholarship is available fоr:
- Higher Secondary Level (Madhyamik (10th) Passed Candidates)
- Under Graduate Level (For Higher Secondary Passed Candidates)
- Post Graduate Level (For under Graduate Passed candidates) fоr Higher Studies
- Candidates ѕhоuld hаvе secured minimum 65% aggregate marks іn class 10th Level (For Higher Secondary Level Scholarship)
- Candidates ѕhоuld hаvе secured minimum 60% aggregate Marks іn Higher Secondary Level (For Under Graduate Level Scholarship)
- Candidates ѕhоuld hаvе secured minimum 55% aggregate marks іn Honours Subject іn Graduation Level (For Post Graduation Level Scholarship).
Othеr Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates muѕt hаvе the domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Candidate’s Family Annual Income ѕhоuld bе Maximum INR 60000/- per annum.
- Candidates muѕt have Completed their educational qualifications from a recognized State Board/Council/the University of West Bengal.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Financial assistance is provided by the Chief Minister’s Office and CMRF cell. The selection of candidates is purely based on merit or score secured in the previous examination. This financial assistance (money) is directly transferred to the student’s Bank account.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Details
|Authority||The chief minister of West Bengal|
|Category type||Chief minister relief fund Nabanna scholarship|
|Scholarship for||Higher secondary level/undergraduate level/postgraduate level|
|Educational qualification||10th pass/12th pass/graduation|
|Scholarship provided to the residents of||West Bengal|
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- Visit the official website оf WBCMO – www.wbcmo.gov.in.
- Click on the Donation Tab.
- After that, download the Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application Form from there.
- Take out the hard copy of the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly and carefully.
- Send all the mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form with the Documents via Dropbox or Ordinary Post to the Address оf Nabanna.
- The student’s mark sheets of all previous examinations passed.
- Student’s rank card & allotment letter of the selection committee (only for JEE or its Equivalent Examination).
- Monthly Family Income Certificate of the student from any mentioned within the bracket – (BDO/SDO/DM / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O. / Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- Recommendation copy from MP or MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
- Self-declaration by the student (under his/her signature related to the present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any aid/scholarship/assistance, duly signed by the head of the Present institution with seal.
- Self Bank Account details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number) with a photocopy of the Bank Pass Book.
- Photo Copy of admission/tuition fees book.
- Valid Address and Valid Mobile No.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Q: What is the official web portal of the Nabanna Scholarship?
Ans. The official website of the Nabanna Scholarship is www.wbcmo.gov.in.
Q: When will the registration for Nabanna Scholarship for session 2023 start?
Ans. There is no specific date for the registration for the Nabanna Scholarship. Students can apply for this scholarship anytime throughout the year.
Q: What is the mode of application for Nabanna Scholarship 2023?
Ans. The application mode for Nabanna scholarship 2023 will be offline.
Q: Who can apply for this scholarship?
Ans. Students whose family income is INR 60000/- can apply for this scholarship according to their educational qualification. Also, the candidates must have the domicile of West Bengal to be eligible.
Q: What prize money is provided to the students through Nabanna Scholarship?
A: Students will be provided Rs. 10,000 per annum.
Q: What is the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for Nabanna Scholarship?
Ans. Candidates should have secured 65% marks in their matriculation to be eligible for Nabanna Scholarship.
Q: What documents are required for this Scholarship?
Ans. The list of the required documents is mentioned in the post.