NCHMCT JEE 2022: NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) for those candidates, who want to make their career in Hotel Management and Hospitality. Through this examination, candidates can take admission in full-time/regular courses such as B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programme. The examination is conducted each year to provide admission to the best colleges across the nation. The application forms of NCHMCT JEE 2022 will be available in the month of December. More details about NCHMCT JEE are given in the article below.
5th February 2022: NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application process has been started. The interested candidates, can apply online till 3rd May 2022. The examination will be held on 28th May 2022.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Important Dates- Released
|Starting of Online application form
||05 February 2022
|Last date to accept the application form
||03 May 2022
||04 to 06 May 2022
|Admit card from
||28 May 2022
|Declaration of Result
|Counselling started from
- An Indian citizen can apply for NCHMCT JEE.
- Candidate should have passed in 12th class from a recognized board
- the above qualification should be passed with English as a subject.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit would be 25 years.
- The applicant must be medically in sound and proof condition.
- The appearing candidates in the final examination of the 12th class shall also be eligible to apply.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Important Links
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form
NCHMCT JEE Application Form will be available in online mode. Fill in all the details on the application form carefully as per the original certificates. Upload the scanned image of a recent photograph (online mode). Take a print copy of the completely filled-in application form for future use. There is no need to send the off-line/hard copy of the application form.
- The Application fee for NCHMCT JEE 2022 will be INR 1000 for GEN or OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/PD candidates, the application fee will be INR 450.
- Students can pay the fee online mode using a Credit/Debit Card.
|For general/non-creamy layer candidates
|For General- EWS
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates
- The mode of the exam will be Online (Computer Based Test)
- The Question Paper will be MCQ (objective type)
- The Total Marks of the exam will be 200
- Questions will be asked in Hindi and English Both
- The duration of the exam will be 3 Hours
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and -1 will be given for each Incorrect Answer.
||No. of Questions
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction
|General Language and Current Affairs
|Aptitude for Service Sector
- Counseling will be started from the 4th week of May 2022.
- During the Counselling process candidates have to go through, checking of eligibility, verification of documents, depositing of counseling and semester fee and opportunity to opt for the choice of Institute as available at the time of his/her counseling according to AIR.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling
- General Knowledge: Sports, History, Culture, Abbreviations, Economic scene, Important days, General Politics, Scientific Research, Indian Constitution, Countries and Capitals, National Current Affairs, Knowledge of Current Events, International Current Affairs, India and Its Neighboring Countries, Inventions and Discoveries of Science
- Reasoning: Analogies, Classification, Code and Decoding, Linear Arrangements, Blood Relationships, Complex Arrangements, Symbols and Notations, Routes and Networks, Analytical Reasoning, Direction and Distances, Ordering and Sequencing, Problems based on Symmetry, Problem-based on Visual-Ability, Verbal Series and Nonverbal series
- Numerical Ability: Logarithm, Arithmetic, Partnerships, Number system, Percentage, Chain Rule, H.C.F and L.C.M, Pipes and Cisterns, Problems of Trains, Problem on Ages, Boats and Streams, Clocks and Calendars, Ratio and Proportion, Distance, Time and Work, Profit, Loss, and Discount, Elementary Mathematics, Fractions and decimals, Square roots cube roots, Mixtures and Allegations, Simplification and Averages, Volume and Surface are of solid, Mensuration- Areas and Volumes, Area and parameter of plain figures, Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- English Syllabus: Tenses, Articles, Grammar, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Comprehension, Word formation, Error correction, Theme Detection, Fill in the Blanks, Unseen Passages, Passage Correction, Sentence correction, Passage Completion, Sentence completion, Idioms and Phrases, Subject-Verb Agreement, Sentence Rearrangement
Important books for NCHMCT JEE 2022
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
- Hotel Management – JEE Entrance Exam by Cosmos Bookhive
- Study Package Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrance Exam by Arihant
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide: Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide) by RPH Editorial Board
- NCHMCT-JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (Previous Years Papers) by RPH Editorial Board