NCHMCT JEE Application Form will be available in the 1st week of January. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is responsible to conduct Joint Entrance Examination for those candidates, who want to make their career in Hotel Management and Hospitality. Through this entrance, examination candidates can take admission in B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program. The course is full-time/regular courses. Read the article given below for all the information about NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022.
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022 Dates
|Starting of Online application form||05 February 2022|
|Last date to accept the application form||03 May 2022|
|Application Correction||04 to 06 May 2022|
|Admit card from||May 2022|
|Exam date||28 May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
|Counselling started from||July 2022|
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022
NCHMCT JEE Application Form will be available in online mode. Fill in all the details on the application form carefully as per the original certificates. Upload the scanned image of a recent photograph (online mode). Take a print copy of the completely filled-in application form for future use. There is no need to send the off-line/hard copy of the application form.
Steps to fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022
- Candidates have to register for NCHM JEE in order to fill out the form.
- Verify all the information and click against ‘I Agree’ button.
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Login again by using their application number and password and then proceed to fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022.
- Fill in all the personal, academic, and contact details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Click against ‘I have verified uploaded images carefully.’ Next click on the ‘Upload’ button.
- Pay the registration fee after uploading the documents and filling out the application form.
- Take a print of the application form and keep it safe for their future reference.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Important Links
|Information Bulletin||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling||Check Here|
- The Application fee for NCHMCT JEE 2022 will be INR 1000 for GEN or OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/PD candidates, the application fee will be INR 450.
- Students can pay the fee online mode using a Credit/Debit Card.
|For general/non-creamy layer candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For General- EWS||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates||Rs. 450/-|
- Passed secondary and senior secondary level of the exam with English as a compulsory subject.
- Clearing the English subject is mandatory.
- Appearing candidates who are awaiting the final results are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University. or
- S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to. Or
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education. or
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, the higher age limit is 25 years as of 1st August 2022.
- The age limit will be counted as on 1st August 2022.
- Applicants should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
- Number of Questions: A total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Counselling
Candidates get admission on the basis of the All India Rank (AIR) secured by the student in the written test. NCHMCT JEE Counselling process will be organized in different rounds. Students have to fill in their preferences of colleges for admission, in the counseling process. As per merit (AIR) and choice of Institutions filled by the students, allotment of Institutions shall be made.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- NCHMCT JEE 2022 Rank Card & Admit Card.
- PH certificate (if applicable).
- DOB Certificate.
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022: Important Points
- Initially, All the interested candidates should go through the admission brochure and get the required information to apply correctly.
- Candidates need to check eligibility criteria before applying. In case the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the selection procedure, his/her candidature gets canceled at the same time without any prior notice. And disciplinary action will be taken against that candidate.
- The application form can be filled in the English language only.
- Incomplete application will be liable to be rejected and no appeal will be tolerated in this case.
- Name: Fill your name in capital letter in the application form and ensure it is the same as mentioned in your Class X certificate.
- Mother/Father Name: it must be the same as mentioned in your Class X certificate.
- Date of Birth: it must be the same as mentioned in your Class X certificate.