NEET PG 2019 (Date Released)
NEET PG 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
NEEt PG 2019 (called as National Entrance and Eligibility Test for Post Graduate courses) will be conducted for every graduate doctor who wants to get entrance into post-graduation courses in medical and dental fields. It is necessary to crack this exam to get admission into postgraduate courses in medical fields. It is organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations) and a single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India. The Entrance Exam for NEET PG 2019 will be conducted on 6th January 2019 (Announced). This article covers all the information and updates about NEET PG 2019 which would be helpful for candidates to stay updated and prepare accordingly.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
NEET PG 2019 Important Updates
- NEET PG Entrance Exam will be conducted on 6th January 2019. (Announced).
- NEET PG 2019 Online Registration has started. Candidates can Click Here to apply NEET PG Entrance Exam.
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd November 2018|
|Online Registration Starts from||2nd November 2018|
|Last date to register online||22nd November 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of December 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result/Cutoff Declaration||31st January 2019|
Other Dates Announced
|NEET-MDS 2019||14th December 2018|
|Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) -Screening Test||14th December 2018|
|DNB Post Diploma CET (DNB-PDCET)||14th December 2018|
NEET PG 2019 Application Form Details
The online application form will be available from October 2018 tentatively. Candidates should complete NEET PG 2019 online registration process through official website of NBE before the due date. Before filling up the application form, aspirants are suggested to first ensure their eligibility criteria. The last date for online registration will be November 2018.
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognized national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Students should have completed 1 year of internship. or
- Students should have likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for all India 50% Quota seats.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
- The exam will be organized in a computer-based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized in the Morning from 10:00 AM to 3:45 PM and Afternoon from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM.
- The exam duration will be 3 and a half hour.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
- The admit card will be available via online mode for one or two weeks from the examination date.
- Take the printout of the admit card through the website.
- Paste a photograph and also bring the valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN card or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The answer key will be released after a few hours of the examination.
- Candidates will check the answer key through online mode.
- Some coaching Institutions will also release a tentative answer key.
- Probably in the month of January 2019, the result of NEET PG will be announced online.
- The result will be announced for those candidates only who will obtain a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category.
- After the announcement of the result, the scorecard of NEET PG will be published.
- The counseling will conduct for offering admissions to 50% All India Quota seats.
- Counseling will be held online by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Admissions to remaining 50% seats will be conducted by State government or an authority selected by them.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Graduation certificates.
- Counseling call letter.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificates.
- Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score well in the examination.
- The syllabus was prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The syllabus is comprised of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others.
NEET PG 2019: Important Points
- The registration will be done through online mode.
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- A candidate will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.
- Total 300 questions will be asked.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.