NHTET 2022: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET). The test is organized for those, who wish to get position of the Assistant Lecturer & Teaching Associates in NCHMCT and affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management. The application process starts from the 1st week of February. Candidates can apply till the 2nd week of April 2022. Check here all the important details of the National Hospitality Teacher Eligibility Test.
NHTET 2022 Important Dates
|Release the notification for the Online Application form||last week of January 2022|
|The end date for the submission of the form||1st week of April 2022|
|The end date for receiving of confirmation sheet including fee payment and other documents||2nd week of April 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Declaration of the result||4th week of May 2022|
Check complete eligibility conditions given below
Age limit: Upper age must not be more than 35 years.
Relaxations in age limit:
- Check the eligibility criteria for NHTET as prescribed by NCHMCT.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality administration or possess degree in hotel management after 10+2.
- Master’s degree in hospitality administration or possess degree in hotel management.
- Applicants should have full-time bachelor’s degree hotel administration/ hospitality/ management.
NHTET 2022 Application Process
- Application process for NHTET 2022 will be conducted online. To fill the form, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Visit the website, thims.gov.in.
- On the home page you need to open on the link ‘New registration’ to get yourself registered.
- Enter details like name, father’s name, mobile number, email address, etc and click on to register button.
- Fill the application form by providing educational information, uploading images and adding your demand draft number.
- Finally submit your NHTET exam application form and take a print out of NHTET form
Fee can only be paid through the demand draft mode. Take a print out of the demand draft and submit it to the commission. Along with DD submit Hard copy of the application form. Check the application form for NHTET 2022 below.
- NHTET will be conducted with 3 papers – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Candidates can check the exam pattern for NHTET 2022 below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode..
- Question type: Multiple choice questions or objective questions.
- Duration: Paper I and paper II will be organized for 2 hours and paper III is conducted for 2 hours.
- Total marks scheme: Question paper will be of 400 marks.
- Total questions: 200 questions will be in papers (paper I, II and III all together)
Marking scheme of the examination below
|For correct answers||+2 marks|
|For incorrect answers||-0.5 marks|
|For not attempted answers||0 marks|
Distribution of question:
|Papers||Total marks||Number of questions|
Selection for the post of assistant lecturer and teaching associates will be done in two stages. Applicants who possess PhD degree and those taking NHTET have to go through same process
- Skill test at institute level.
- Students need to score passing marks in the practical skill test and teaching skill test.
- Assessment of the skill test will be done by the members of Selection Committee.
- Only qualifying the NHTET or Phd degree holder is not finally selection.
- Final selection to the posts is done by securing the prescribed marks in skill test conducted by the institutes.
NHTET 2022 Admit Card
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Contenders may download the admit card for NHTET 2022 from the website, thims.gov.in. To download hall ticket, enter registration number and password. Applicants need to download the admit card after the availability No admit card will be sent to the candidate through any offline mode. No candidate will be allowed to enter the center without these two documents.