NIMCET 2019: NIT MCA CET
NIMCET 2019 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification
NIMCET is managed by National Institutes of Technology, organized for the screening of the applicants for admissions in MCA programme offered by NITs of the country, On the basis of ranks secured in the NIMCET. Eligible applicants may submit their applications through online mode at the official website. Check all the information about NIMCET 2019 in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
NIMCET 2019 Important Updates
- NIMCET 2019 Notification will be released in 1st week of March 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for NIMCET 2019.
NIMCET 2019 Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||1st week of March 2019|
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of March 2019|
|Submission of Application Form ends on||last week of March 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2019|
|Publication of Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Choice filling||1st week of June 2019|
|First Round of Allotment||2nd week of June 2019|
|Second round of Allotment||3rd week of June 2019|
|Third round of Allotment||last week of June 2019|
|Announcement of vacant seats||1st week of July 2019|
|Fresh Choice Filling||1st week of July 2019|
|Final round of allotment||1st week of July 2019|
|Final round of reporting at allotted institute||1st week of July 2019|
- Aspirants who have passed their degree from open universities are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants should hold a degree of minimum three years (B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/BIT/ B.Sc ) or BE / B Tech or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (for general applicants)
- Applicants must have scored minimum 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (for SC, ST applicants) in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply but they have to submit the proof of appearing at the time of counselling/admission.
- The application fee can be deposit through online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|for Open/OBC Candidates||Rs. 2200/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 1100/-|
NIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- The exam will be organized through pen and paper-based mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 and a half hour.
- The total number of questions will be 120 MCQ type questions.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be negatively marked.
- The questions paper will have 4 sections- Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
List of Participating Institutes
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- National Institute of Technology, Raipur
NIMCET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released by the authority from the first week till the last week of May 2019 on the official site of NIMCET.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post system.
- The admit card is necessary to produce at the exam centre, counselling centre and at the time of admission.
Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Hamirpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Patna, Raipur, Rourkela, Silchar, Srinagar, Surat, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli, Warangal, Kolkata, Delhi
NIMCET 2019 Result
- The result can be downloaded from the official website of NIMCET.
- The Result will be released by the authority in the second week of June 2019 (Tentative).
- A rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in the entrance test.
- Take a printout of the result for further use.
- The seat allotment will be based on the rank scored by the applicants, choices filled by the applicants and availability of seats.
- Applicants successfully qualified the entrance exam will be permitted to fill the choices of the institution where they are seeking for admission.
- Applicants have to report to the allotted centre with the required documents after seat allotment.
- The syllabus will comprise of various sections such as Computer Awareness, Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning and General English.
- Questions will be asked from these topics only.
- Applicants should prepare as per to the officially prescribed syllabus for better exam preparations.
NIMCET 2019: Important Points
- The NIMCET 2019 application form will be available in the 2nd week of February 2019.
- Applicants may check eligibility section for more details.
- As per the rank scored by the applicants in the NIMCET, the admission will be done.
- There is no age limit required to appear in NIMCET 2019.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- You can purchase good study material, practice mock test & previous year question paper of NIMCET to prepare for NIMCET 2019.
- The mode of submission of application form is Online only.