North Bengal University B.Ed Admission 2023: For admission to a two-year B.Ed course, online applications will be invited by the University of North Bengal (NBU). Applicants who want to make their career in the field of teaching, have to apply for North Bengal University B.Ed Admission. It is a state-level test. The (NBU) is one of the popular university, which offers quality level Bachelor of Education courses. Before the due date, Candidates should submit their application form. They who seeking admission to B.Ed program under this university must be checked eligibility. Candidates can check complete details about North Bengal University B.Ed Admission through this post.
North Bengal University B.Ed Admission: Important Dates
|Online applications will start from||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date of submission of online application||2nd week of May 2023|
|Announce 1st provisional list||3rd week of May 2023|
|documents verification||4th week of May 2023|
|Admission will start from||2nd week of June 2023|
- Candidate with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) either in the ‘Bachelor’s Degree and or the Master’s Degree or any other qualification equivalent
- From a recognized institute or university applicants having Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category) in India. The percentage of marks shall be calculated strictly based on the marks received in the subjects.
- For fresher candidate only: Applicant age not more than 35 years as on 30 June 2018.
- As per government order, reservation of seats for a candidate shall be strict.
North Bengal University B.Ed Admission: Application Form
On the official website Online, the application form will be available at the University of North Bengal at www.nbu.ac.in, after the release of official notification they can fill the application form. Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled in Application Forms online on its official website. Candidates with a minimum of two years of teaching experience from a recognized Secondary School and necessary qualifications will have to apply online. It is compulsory to attend the college continuously for the first seven days otherwise Admission will be treated as Cancelled if he/she fails to join college within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes in the college.
Also, read North Bengal University Ph.D. Admissions
- For applicants belonging to general and other categories: Rs 500/
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST Category: Rs 200/
North Bengal University B.Ed Counselling
Only the applicants who are in the merit list can participate in counselling. Applicants can also check on Official Website for more details regarding Counselling. Before applying, they will have to submit an online counselling form, which will be available on the university website. Without the counselling process, they can not take admission to the course. In order of merit, Counselling will be held. With higher rank Candidates will be preferred for admission.
Visit the official website of North Bengal University