NRA CET 2022: CET stands for Common Eligibility Test conducted by National Recruitment Agency, hence also referred to as NRA CET. Candidates qualifying NRA CET are further shortlisted for various Group-B and Group-C non-technical and non-gazette posts. NRA CET mainly provides transparent screening and eliminates multiple tests. It is a preliminary test to screen the candidates suitable at the first level of various SSC, RRB, and IBPS recruitment exams. In due course of time, NRA is expected to overtake the responsibility of tier-I online exams from the government recruitment bodies.
Check all the relevant details associated with NRA CET 2022 such as application form, examination date, pattern, eligibility criteria, etc. within this post:
NRA CET 2022 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|NRA CET 2022 Exam||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
NRA CET 2022 Application Form
The first step towards participating in NRA CET 2022 examination begins with filling the application form that will be released online on the official website of NRA CET. First, the candidates have to register themselves, and then the online application form will be provided to them. Given below are steps to register and then fill the application form:
- Visit the website and then register yourself creating a unique user ID and password.
- Log in using the user ID and password and fill in the application form details as asked therein.
- The application form asks for details such as personal information, academic qualification, and correspondence address, etc.
- This is followed by uploading the photograph and signature in the specified format and size.
- Check all the details carefully and rectify if needed.
- Proceed to pay the application fee online and finally submit the application form at the end.
- Remember to keep a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Candidates fulfilling these criteria are eligible to attempt the NRA CET:
- Educational qualification: NRA CET is conducted at three different levels i.e. Graduate Degree, Higher Secondary, and Matriculation level. Thus, the candidates who are graduates, class XII, or X pass are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: The candidate must be ranging between 18-25 years of age while applying for the NRA CET 2022. However, relaxation will be provided in the upper age limit for the candidates of reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PwD, etc. as per the rule.
- Number of attempts: There is no restriction on the number of attempts one can make for taking the exam
- All the questions asked in NRA CET 2022 will be objective-type multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- It will be conducted in both English and Hindi along with 10 major languages.
- As it is expected to be conducted under three different levels, hence, the syllabus and level of difficulty also depend on the qualification of the candidates.
- Class X level NRA CET will include the syllabus of class X. Similarly class XII and graduation’s syllabus will be asked in Class XII level and graduation level NRA CET respectively.
- The exact and detailed syllabus of NRA CET is yet to be declared.
NRA CET 2022 Result
- Candidates can check their results online on the official website.
- NRA announces CET result in the form of a merit list.
- The candidate’s score in this test, will be valid for the next three years.
NRA CET 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What will be the procedure of selection after qualifying for NRA CET 2022?
After clearing the NRA CET 2022, the candidate enters the next levels of respective recruitment exams conducted by corresponding recruitment agencies – SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
Q2. How is NRA CET better than the current system?
NRA CET is an umbrella examination system that allows candidates for a wide range of posts. It saves a lot of time and money for SSC, RRB, and IBPS candidates. Also, it enables the acceleration of the recruitment process of SSC, IBPS, and RRB agencies.
Q3. Would NRA release an answer key to NRA CET?
Yes, after the successful completion of the examination of NRA CET. the answer key will be released on the official website of NRA CET.
Q4. Would NRA shut the working of IBPS, RRB, and SSC?
No, the agencies like IBPS, RRB, and SSC will keep conducting recruitment exams as per the vacancies posted by the government. Only the first-level screening exam for the recruitment will be held by NRA itself.
Q5. Will the exams like TETs and UPSC also be conducted by NRA?
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
No, NRA will be conducting the exams only for SSC, RRB, and IBPS.