PFMS Scholarship 2022: PFMS (Public Financial Management System) is an initiative taken by the Indian government to provide or help the financially weaker sections of society. The central government took this step to ensure if the money spent is used for the right purpose. It provides various scholarship schemes to needy candidates. The students are required to register themselves on the web Portal of PFMS Scholarship (pfms.nic.in scholarship 2022) and they must upload the documents as required in the application form.
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Overview
|Conducted by||Government of India|
|Eligibility||Students of class IXth to post-doctoral level|
|Rewards||Amount up to 3,72,000|
|Last date to apply||October 2021|
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Registration process
- Click on the website – www.pfms.nic.in.
- Next click on the “PFMS Scholarship 2022 Student Registration” link.
- On the registration page, click on “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- Select the year of passing class 12th.
- Enter your bank account number and the IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- After that click on the drop-down menu, select the category and click on the “Search” tab.
- The system will automatically fill up the form displayed on the screen.
- Now enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent on the number, enter the OTP.
- Click on “Verify” and enter your email ID.
- Create a user ID and password and solve the captcha code given there.
- Click on the “Submit” tab to finish the application process.
- The Scanned copy of the candidate’s Passport sized photograph.
- Candidates must go through the mentioned specifications of the documents. Documents with incorrect specifications will not be accepted by the authority.
- Scanned copy of the Mark sheet. It should be in PDF format.
- Signature of the candidate as per the mentioned specifications.
- Scanned copy of the fee receipt. It should be in PDF format.
It is mandatory for all the students to check the eligibility criteria in detail before filling the PFMS Scholarship application form. The PFMS Scholarship eligibility criteria will be mentioned in detail in the information brochure which will release online by the official website of PFMS. The eligibility criteria of the student will be verified at the time of form submission and if the candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria his/her application form will not be accepted.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants must have secured the top 20% position in the Class XII examination.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 18-25 years.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than INR 6,00,000 per annum.
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Students pursuing graduation for three years will be provided with the amount of INR 1000/- p.a.
- An amount of INR 2,000 per month will be provided to the students pursuing post-graduation.
- An amount of INR 2,000 per month will be provided to the students pursuing professional studies in the fourth and fifth year.
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Renewal
The applicants who are already enrolled for the PFMS Scholarship 2022 program will have to visit the official website of PFMS- www.pfms.nic.in.
Step-2: The ‘PFMS Scholarship 2022 Student Registration’ link will be available on the official website. Candidates need to select the Scholarship scheme which they want to renew.
Step-3: Candidates will have to select the passing year of the class 12th and they will also have to select the education board in which they were/are enrolled.
Step-4: Candidates will have to enter their bank’s IFSC Code and their account number and proceed on the search button.
Step-5: If the student is already enrolled for the PFMS Scholarship 2022 program through www.pfms.nic.in. , then the system will automatically fill the application form.
Step-6: The candidates will have to enter their mobile number and an OTP will be sent on the candidate’s verified mobile number. Enter the OTP.
Step-7: The candidate will have to verify and after that enter the Email ID.
Step-8: In the next step the candidate is required to create their User ID and Password.
Step-9: Lastly, click on the submit button to submit the renewal application form.
|PM Scholarship Scheme 2022 Dates, Registration, Eligibility Criteria|
PFMS Scholarship 2022 FAQs
Q: What is the last date to apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022?
A: The last date to apply in the month of October 2021.
Q: What are the rewards provided by PFMS?
A: PFMS provides an amount of Rs. 3,72,000 as a reward to needy ones.
Q: What are the age criteria to apply for PFMS Scholarship?
A: Applicant must be between 18 – 25 years old to be eligible for PFMS Scholarship.
Q: What will be the reward provided to students pursuing post-graduation?
A: The students who are pursuing post-graduation will be provided with Rs. 2000 per month.
Q: What is the official web portal of PFMS?
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
A: The official web portal of PFMS is – www.pfms.nic.in.