Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20: Entrance Exam, Application Form, Eligibility
Most of us don’t know the benefits of Polytechnic education. Various written Common Entrance tests conducted by the official authorities of the different state to provide Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20 and thousands of applicants apply for these Common Entrance Examinations. Polytechnic Course is “the best” because everybody wants to grow in the technical field. Candidates who want to become an engineer but they don’t have enough money to pay fees can also get a Diploma in the relevant field. No much money required for Polytechnic course “Polytechnic Engineering” is almost affordable as fewer fees Rs. 25000-150000/- per year in India. Candidates need to 10th passed-out only to join this course. Below are the names of those examinations which are conducted at State level to offer admissions in the Polytechnic courses in the popular colleges of India.
Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20
Polytechnic Colleges are recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and not affiliated with any university. They offer 3 Year duration diploma courses in engineering and students are able to perform basic engineering tasks after passing the diploma. There is a wide area of job ready for the candidates who pass a diploma in engineering. The diploma holders in engineering are generally employed as supervisors or junior engineers in the companies.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
10th and 12th pass Candidates are eligible for polytechnic 3 years diploma program.
Polytechnic Entrance Exams providing Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20
- JEECUP: UP Polytechnic Admission 2019
- JEXPO: WB Polytechnic Counselling 2019
- DCECE: Bihar Polytechnic 2019
- PECE: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
- MP PPT: Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic 2019
|CG Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT)||BSF Polytechnic CSMT Admission Test, Tekanpur|
|MP Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT)||Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam (Delhi CET)|
|HP Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam (AP Polycet)|
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)||DSRRAU Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – Rajasthan|
|Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam (JEEP)||Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET)|
Diploma Entrance Exams providing Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20
|CG Pre D.Ed.||Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET)|
|Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)||NCERT Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling|
|Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) Entrance Exam||Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry Diploma Entrance Test|
|Vocational to Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (VtoDECE )||Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)|
Other Diploma, Polytechnic, Certificate or ITI Exams providing Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20
|WBSCVT ITI Admission||Odisha Diploma Admission|
|ACPDC Diploma Admission||Kerala Polytechnic Admission|
|WB Diploma and Other Courses Admission in Polytechnic||BHU Special Courses of Study (SCS) – Diploma and Certificate Course|
Joint Entrance Exams Providing Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20
- J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test
- Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE)
Advantages of 3-year Polytechnic Diploma providing Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20
- The 3-year polytechnic diploma makes a student half engineer.
- The best option to study technical subjects immediately after school is to get admission in polytechnic college.
- Successful candidates can set up their own industry.
- More exposure to the technical world compared to PUC students, taken to 2-year Engineering.
- For junior engineering jobs generally, a diploma is the eligibility criteria and nothing else.
- Excellent job opportunities in Gulf countries
- Campus recruitment in selected Government Polytechnics as there is a wide number of industries.
- Candidates can be into MNC’s just 3 years after school.
- Maths: Statistics, Progressions, Statements and sets, Trigonometry, Geometry, Matrices, Computing, Linear programming, Real Numbers, Polynomials over integers, Functions, Analytical geometry.
- Physics: Modern Physics, Electromagnetic spectrum, Dynamics, Our Universe, Measurements and units, Electronics, Magnetism, Kinematics, Light, Sound, Current electricity.
- Chemistry: Periodic classification for elements, Alkaline earth metals, Atomic structure, Chemical bond, Solutions, Acids, Bases and salts, Carbohydrates and proteins, Oil and fats, Chemistry and Industry, Chemistry of carbon compounds.
Polytechnic Admissions 2019-20: Important Points
- Applying for Polytechnic course can be done in two methods either through an entrance test or by fulfilling basic eligibility criteria of the board/college.
- After completing Polytechnic in Diploma you may switch to degree level course such as B.Tech lateral entry based admission.
- You can join the good private college for Polytechnic course without the entrance exam.