The Pondicherry University Application Form 2023 can be filled & submitted through online mode only. Pondicherry University is the central university that came into existence in 1985. The university offers various PG, Doctoral & Integrated Research courses in the field of engineering, arts, business administration, science & many others. The university conducts every year its own entrance examination for offering admission in PG courses. The Pondicherry University Application Form 2023 will be invited from eligible applicants for Pondicherry University Entrance Exam soon. Candidates can also apply for more than one course. To apply for more than one course, candidates have to submit a separate application for each course. There is no need to send applications via offline mode or by post to the university. Candidates can check the relevant details about Pondicherry University Application Form 2023 from the article below.
Pondicherry University Application Form 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of admit card
|3rd week of May 2023
|1st week of June 2023
|Declaration of result
|3rd week of June 2023
|Commencement of counseling
|4th week of June 2023
Pondicherry University Application Form 2023
The application forms for Pondicherry University Application Form 2023 admission will be available online at the official website of the university. The applicants can fill their applications from the date mentioned above. If an applicant wants to apply for more than one course then he has to apply separately for each course. The applicants will have to enter all the details as required in the application form such as personal details, scanned images of photograph & signature, email ID, contact number, etc. The applicants who belong to the personal Defense Category are required to submit their application form through offline mode to the official address.
|Instruction for Applicants
Steps to fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2023
- Open the official website and click on the “Admission to PG/ Ph.D. programs” link.
- Click on the “New Candidate” link and read all the given instructions carefully and proceed.
- Fill in all the required details like personal, educational, qualification and experience (If any).
- Upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format and click on the “Submit” button.
- Log in with unique “Login ID” & “Password”.
- Select the course & discipline as per your preferences and Proceed.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Click on the “Preview” button to view your filled application.
- Take a print copy of the application for further use.
|MBA (common for all MBA programs)
- For NRI and Overseas Candidates, the application fee is US$100 (i.e. 7,100/- in equivalent Indian currency).
- The application fee can be paid either online (through credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (through challan) mode.
|Applicants from Union Territory of Puducherry
For PG course
- The applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50% marks under 10+2+3 patterns.
- For 5 years integrated program, the applicants have to qualify +2 examination scoring minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
For the Ph.D. course
- The applicants applying for the Ph.D. program, have to clear their Master’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3+2 patterns.
- The applicants must have scored 50% marks.
- The selection of applicants for admission in the PG/PG Diploma will be on the basis of the applicants’ performance in the entrance exam.
- The eligible applicants will be selected for admission on the basis of the common merit list.
- The NET/JFR qualified applicants with fellowship will be offered direct admission to the Ph.D. course.
- There will be no separate call letter/admission information provision to the selected applicants. The admissions to the Ph.D. course will be made as per these criteria: Entrance exam- 70% and Personal Interview & Academic Records- 30%.
Documents required for Pondicherry University Application Form 2023 Admission
- Mark sheet or passing certificate of 10th & 12th standard
- Degree/provisional certificate of the qualifying exam along with mark statement
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- ID proof