PSTET 2022: Punjab School Education Board organizes PSTET to recruit capable teachers. It is a state-level teaching exam. Candidates will be recruited under Punjab private schools and government schools. The post will be given in Mandal Parishad, Zila Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided & Un-aided Schools. The exam is conducted under the supervision of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab. Selected candidates will be allowed to take up classes from standard 1st to standard 8th. PSTET 2022 Application process starts in the month of June-July. Candidates can check the important information about PSTET 2022 in the following article.
PSTET 2022 Notification
PSTET 2022 application process will be started from the month of July 2022 (Tentatively). Check Here PSTET Application Form.
PSTET 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration start||July 2022|
|Online Application ends on||July 2022|
|Pay your application fee||July 2022|
|Admit cards||Declared soon|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
PSTET 2022 Application Form
To fill the application form, open the official site at – www.tetpunjab.com. Now find and click on the link to Apply Online. Fill all the required details in the given application form. Pay the application fee in online mode. Recheck the application form before the final submission. Take a printout of the filled form and keep it with you for further use.
- Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and passed 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The senior secondary should be passed with at least 50% marks.
- 50% minimum marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination & of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Cleared graduation or final year of 2-year diploma in education elementary education.
- Graduation should be passed with minimum 55 % marks or appearing in 1 year Bachelor Degree in B.Ed
- A person can take for acquiring a PSTET certificate.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- A qualified candidate in PSTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Candidates applying for the Punjab TET 2022 must pay the application fees as.
- Application Fee For General / OBC is Rs.600/- for single Paper and Rs.1200/- for both papers.
- Application Fee for SC/ST is Rs.300/- for single Paper and Rs.600/- for both papers.
Punjab TET conducted in three major types. Details of these categories are given under this:
- It is conducted in terms of checking the eligibility level of all candidates.
- Then they are recruited in lower primary level teaching jobs.
- Teachers will be allowed to take up classes from first to fifth, by valid scores.
- It is conducted to all aspiring students and then they are appointed as eligible Upper Primary level teachers.
- Bypassing this examination, candidates are appointed as eligible teachers and they can take up classes from standard sixth to eighth.
- Candidates those who are mainly passed this category III Examination will be appointed as eligible teachers in all recognized schools under the state government of Punjab.
- There will be 2 papers.
- Each paper will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s and Science or Social Science||60||60|
Minimum Marks for PSTET 2022
- Candidates have to secure 60% minimum marks in terms of getting qualified in this examination.
- The candidate will be given concessions in marks only those who belong to the scheduled tribe or scheduled category.
- Sometimes OBC category candidates of Punjab State Government will also obtain the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to follow all rules and regulations. Only based on their marks secured in this examination they attain eligibility of becoming teachers under the Punjab state government in related classes.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with the special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy
- Mathematics: Numbers, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes and Spatial Understanding
- Language I (Punjabi): Comprehension based questions and concept for language development
- Language II (English): Comprehension based question in English and development of language
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Social and Political Life etc
- Environmental Studies: Water, Air, Parts of Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings
PSTET 2022: Important Points
- To avail notifications, admit cards, hall tickets, important dates, Application forms candidates have to refer official website address tetpunjab.com.
- In terms of collecting important information regarding study materials, notifications and question paper pattern regarding Punjab TET Examination, candidates can also use this official website.
- Candidates must notice all information within a maximum 60 days through official websites
- Selection Process will be based on the written examination for the applied candidates.
- Your selection will do on the basis of your performance and qualification.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official details: http://www.pseb.ac.in/pstet