Punjab B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Pattern
The Common Entrance Test (CET) for the B.Ed program which is known as Punjab B.Ed CET 2020 is conducted by Punjab University, Chandigarh every year for admission to the prestigious B.Ed program of the university. The admission procedure is so rigorous for this program. Thousands of candidates each year appear in Punjab B.Ed CET 2020 examination. To get the admission into one of the most reputed universities of the North India region, candidates must be aware of the examination schedule. The details about Punjab B.Ed CET 2020 are given below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Punjab B.Ed CET 2020: Important Dates
|Availability of Prospectus and online Application Form||Second week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission to generate the Fee Challan on the website||Forth week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of July 2020|
|Entrance Test on||First week of July 2020|
|Availability of Answer Keys||First week of July 2020|
|Last date of submission of Objections||First week of July 2020|
|Display of subject combinations and seats||Second week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Entrance Exam Result||Second week of July 2020|
|Punjab B.Ed Online Choice filling process||Second week of July 2020|
|Allocation of Seats and choices||Third week of July 2020|
|Reporting at allocated colleges on the basis of Seat Allocation List||First week of August 2020|
|Filling up of management quota seats||First week of August 2020|
|The commencement of the regular classes||First week of August 2020|
Punjab B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form Details
Application form for Punjab B.Ed CET 2020 will be submitted online. B. Ed Admission in the state will be conducted through a joint admission process. The authority will release the application form on the official website, www.puchd.ac.in. Candidates will be required to fill the Name, Date of Birth, Father Name and other required personal details and academic details into the online application form
- Candidates should complete the age of 21 years at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit for this exam.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor/ Master degree with minimum 50 % marks from a government recognized university.
- 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
- The application fee will be submitted online.
- The application fee for the General Category candidates will be Rs. 2200.
- The application fee for the Reserved Categories candidates will be Rs. 1100.
- Application fee can be submitted through Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The total number of questions will be 150 (as given below).
- The examination will be of Total 150 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
|Subject||Mark||Number of Questions|
|General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|English (Compulsory for all the candidates)||30||30|
|Punjabi (Compulsory for the candidates who have studied Punjabi in 10th standard OR|
Hindi (Compulsory for the candidates who have not studied Punjabi in 10th standard)
- The Admit Cards will be available online from May 2020.
- Admit Card bears all the necessary information of the candidate.
- The details like timing, date, and address of the examination center of the candidate will be given in the admit card.
- These details will be required to ensure the application for the entrance examination.
- It is necessary to keep the Admit Card at the examination center on the day of the examination.
- Candidates have to bring one Photo-ID along with the Admit Card at the examination center.
- The result will be marked with marks obtained by the candidate.
- The result will be available on the official website in the month of August 2020.
- Candidates have to produce the printed copy of result at the time of admission.