Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan conducts Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 for candidates seeking admission proceedings for candidates into the various ITI colleges of Rajasthan in coordination with the “Board of Technical Education” (BTER). Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective state as the selection procedure varies from state to state. Check all the details about Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023 including the online application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria and steps to apply, etc, in the article below.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023: Updates
The online application link will be updated here.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of application form submission||last week of June 2023|
|The closing of Submission of form for 1st year Engineering Admission||2nd week of July 2023|
|Submission of form for Non-Engineering Admission||2nd week of July 2023|
|Release of Merit List||3rd week of July 2023|
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023
The application form will be provided on the official website of the “Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan” with the announcement of the official notification. Applicants are advised to fill and submit the application form with required correct details. Candidates have to pay the application fee. After the submission of the application form, candidates will have to take the printout of the application form.
- Candidates will pay the application fee of Rs. 310.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD (in favor of the authority) or the KIOSK payment gateway.
Steps to fill Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023 Online
- Candidate need to visit the official site of Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute to fill the online application form, that is dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now candidates need to press on the suitable link.
- Read the complete notification
- Fill the online application form
- Upload required document like scanned photograph and signature with the application form.
- Press on the submit tab.
- At last take print out of filled application form for future reference.
Steps to fill Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023 Offline
- Students can apply offline by filling the application form in the prescribed format with all required info link as documents, passport size photos, and signature.
- Now candidates need to attach all necessary documents.
- After that, send the application form on the address that is available in the official notification.
Check Here: ITI Admission 2023
- Candidates must be permanent citizens of Rajasthan
- The candidates must have done 8th or HSC or SSC depending upon the post applied.
- They must be between 15 – 40 years old.
- Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.
- 10 years upper age relaxation is provided to Physically handicapped candidates
- 5 years upper age relaxation is provided to War widows or Ex-servicemen
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Admission will be given on the basis of Merit list
- No separate examination will be held for providing Admissions in the ITI Courses.
- After the uploading of the Merit List, Counselling will be held.
- There will be some quota for the candidates of the recognized orphanages.
- There will be some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
- 25 % of total seats will be reserved for women candidates.
3 thoughts on “Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023”
Iti form date open
How to Became Indian Goverment Track Inspector.
Merit kitni jati h iti ki