Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Pattern
PTET 2019: To take admission in the university for the bachelor of education program, PTET is conducted every year. PTET 2019 Notification has released, the Application process has started from 14th February 2019. All the eligible candidates can apply for the same. Check here all the important information about Rajasthan PTET 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc read the article below carefully.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Banasthali Vidyapith: Admission 2019 (for Girls) – Apply Here>>|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
PTET 2019 Notification
- Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application process has started 14th February 2019. Click Here to apply online.
- Check Here PTET 2019 Official Notification
Rajasthan PTET 2019: Important Dates
|Online Application Form filling starts||14th February 2019|
|Last date to apply||18th March 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee||15th March 2019|
|Admit card/hall ticket issued date||To be notified..|
|PTET 2019 (Test Date)||12th May 2019|
|Result||To be notified|
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be having qualified the Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination from any recognized Board of India.
- Candidates must have qualified the Bachelor level degree from a recognized university.
- It is required to obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The marks required for the candidates of the reserved category will be 45% in the bachelor level courses.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form Details
To fill and submit the application form, candidates will have to visit the official website (ptet2019.org). Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates need to fill up all the necessary details such as the name, age, category and the educational qualifications etc in the application form. Candidates will attach the scanned photo of him and their signature in the application form. It will be necessary for all the candidates to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Details required to fill the Application Form
- Candidate’s Details (Candidate’s Name, Father/ Mother Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender/ Category/ Residence)
- Education Details (10th/ 12th Class, Bachelor Degree Marks, Passing Year, Total Marks and Percentage)
- Communication Details (Permanent Address, City, District, State, Pin Code)
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 500.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can submit the application form only after making the payment of the application fee.
- The examination will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- The number of questions in the examination will be 200 and the total marks of the question paper will be 600.
- Every question will be of 3 marks.
- There will be 4 sections in the examination and each section will have 5o questions.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||150|
- Candidates need to visit the Official website that is ‘www.ptet2019.org, to download the admit card.
- After entering the date of birth and the registration number in the given boxes, candidates can download the admit card.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- It will have all the information about the exam’ timing, duration, date, and the examination venue.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- To check the result, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates, if qualify the examination, will be called to appear for the counseling process.
- Candidates will be eligible to pursue the course after the completion of the counseling process and after making the payment of the admission fee.
- Candidates who have checked the result they can apply for the counseling.
- Within a few days, candidates can download the Seat Allotment Result and take a printout for the admission.
- Candidates will be required to carry all the documents and report at the allotted college on or before the last date.
- They will verify the documents and issue the confirmation letter.