RPVT 2022: Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) is conducted by the Rajasthan University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences. Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course will be provided through RPVT 2022 in the competent authority permitted constituent and affiliated private veterinary colleges of RAJUVAS, Bikaner. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria who willing to apply for the exam. The Application Form of RPVT 2022 will be available in online mode at the official website i.e. rajuvas.org. candidates can get more details about RPVT 2022 in the following article.
RPVT 2022 Important Updates
RPVT 2022 Application process will be started from the 3rd week of March 2022. Click Here to apply online.
RPVT 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Form starts from||3rd week of March 2022|
|Submission of online application forms and successful final transaction of the fee (With late fees)||3rd week of April 2022|
|Correction of data in the application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Availability of the Admit Card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Result Declaration||1st week of July 2022|
- Indian Nationals with Rajasthan’s domicile are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates must qualify the 10+2 level or equivalent examination to be eligible.
- with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from any recognized Indian Board with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for the reserved category candidates).
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying as of December 31, 2022.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- The reserved category candidates will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
The Application Form of RPVT 2022 can be filled and submit on the official website i.e. rajuvas.org. Candidates need to fill in the application form of the University and submit the same before the deadline. They can apply only online through the University website. Visit the official website and register by filling in personal details and creating a password.
|For all categories||INR 2000|
|With late fee for all categories candidates||INR 4000|
- The exam will comprise of a single paper.
- Each question will come up with four answer options.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be 180 objective type questions.
- The question paper booklet will come both in English and Hindi language.
- 1 mark will be deducted from the total score for each incorrect response.
- More than one answer against one question will be considered as an incorrect response.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
- The exam will be held at the following centres Bikaner and Jaipur.
- Exam centres will be allotted as per the choice of candidates. However, the exam centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
|Category||Cut Off||Cut Off Marks|
|General||52 % to 67 %||588|
|OBC||46 % to 63 %||580|
|SC||39 % to 53 %||456|
|ST||39 % to 53 %||377|
|Other categories||32 % to 48 %||–|
- The counselling will commence shortly after the declaration of result.
- The successfully completed candidates of RPVT 2022 are eligible for the counselling.
- Eligible candidates of counselling have to apply for the same along with the remittance of the counselling fee.
- It is mandatory for all candidates mentioned original documents during the counselling for verification of the admission eligibility.
Documents required during counselling
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Registration details (Application Form), Admit card, Result (Hard Copy) of RPVT 2022.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- Two identical colored photographs with name and date mentioned on it.
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under the physically handicapped category.
Important books for RPVT 2022
- Equine Genomics by Chowdhary
- Systems Biology and Livestock Scheme by Te Pas
- Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics by Whitehouse
- Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery by Rapley
- Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology by Singleton
- Forward-Time Population Genetics Simulations: Methods, Implementation, and Applications by Peng.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: http://rajuvas.org/admission/