RTE Admission 2023: RTE (Right to Education), basically defines that every child who is under the age of fourteen years is legally and officially entitled to avail the primary elementary education in every state of India. RTE (Right to Education) is a huge step forward in the human race’s diversion of a world where every individual gets to receive quality education.
The online application form for RTE Admission will be distributed very soon with the assistance of the online mode. With the benefit of this scheme, Economically and Socially Weak Background Family Students of every state can take part in the RTE (Right to Education) Scheme. The concerned state government offers free education in government schools and along with that, it also provides Rs.13,000 for the students of private schools. However, there is one condition that if the child’s school should be registered under RTE Act 2009, then only he/ she will be able to avail benefits from this scheme. Candidates can apply for RTE Admission wither through online or offline mode. For detailed information about the same, we recommend you to go through this entire post and get the complete knowledge.
RTE Admission 2023 Overview
|Name the Post||RTE Admission 2023|
|Admission For||Economically and Socially Weak Background students belonging to the category of SC/ ST|
|Authority Under||Right To Education Act & Scheme|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing financial aid and less fee|
|Application Mode||Online Or Offline|
RTE Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Official Notification Release Date||Second week of March 2023|
|Admission Online Application Beginning Date||Second week of March 2023|
|Last Date of Admission Application||First Week of April 2023|
|Date of Verification||April 2023|
|Verification of Documents||April 2023|
|Date of Rejected Verification List||April 2023|
|District Documents & Certificate Submission For Rejected Form||April 2023|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates For 1st Round Date||April 2023|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates For 2nd Round Date||May 2023|
|Admission Date of Third Round||May 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
RTE Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility criteria laid down below for the aspirants:
- Those candidates who are between the age of 6 years to 14 years of age will get admission.
- 25% of the seats are strictly reserved for the financially weaker sections of the society.
- A citizen of India will be eligible for admission.
- In case of state specific application, candidate needs to hold the concerned state-domicile.
- 3.5 lakhs is the income category for the poor sections of the society.
RTE Admission 2023 Selection Criteria
The shortlisting of the candidates in RTE (Right to education) Admissions will be done on the basis of the lottery system conducted by the government of the concerned state. After the organization of the lottery, the results will be announced on the official web portal of RTE.
Apply for Application Form
If you are aware of all the information regarding the eligibility criteria and other processes, then you must also go through its application process. Firstly, candidates should log in to the authorized web portal of RTE and find the link for online application form. Given below are the step-by-step information to apply online for the admission:
- In the very first step you have to log in to the official web page of the Right To Education (RTE) Admission 2023.
- From there get the direct state wise link available there.
- Tap on the Registration & Login button provided on the home page.
- Give your Registration Id and Password in the Login Box and hit the login button.
- Now get the link for the application form and give out your details asked in the application form.
- Upload the asked scanned documents asked and tap on the submit button.
- Make sure to receive the print copy of the application form for more uses in future.
- Student Recent Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card of Student
- Parent’s Aadhaar Card and other ID
- Student Birth Certificate
- One Address Proof
- School Admission Receipt
- Family Income Certificate
- Self-Attested Document
- Bank Passbook Copy
- BPL Ration Card, etc.