RTE UP Admission 2022: Uttar Pradesh govt. will soon invite the online application form from eligible and dynamic contenders to fill vacant seats. You can fill Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission Online Application / Registration Form. Under the Right to Education Act – RTE 2009, there is a reservation of twenty-five % seats in private schools for the children who belong to the economically weaker sections and socially disadvantaged sections of the society. RTE UP application form will be available through the official site for these categories. Applicants can fill Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2022 Online Application / Registration Form after the release of the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in.
UP RTE Admission 2022 Updates
उत्तर प्रदेश में RTE कोटा के लिए एडमिशन की प्रक्रिया मार्च के प्रथम सप्ताह से शुरू हो सकती है। आधिकारिक सुचना आने के बाद इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है। आवेदन करने का विवरण निचे दिया गया है।
Complete process to fill RTE UP Admission 2022 Online Application Form
- RTE UP Admission 2022 Online Application Form for Students
- Below is the complete procedure to fill the Admission Form
- Visit the official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in
- On the homepage, press to “Online Application / Student Login” link
- Afterward, Student Registration Form will appear
- Fill in the necessary details and then press the “Register” button at the bottom.
- Student Registration Slip will display on the screen.
- In the end, take to print this registration slip and then press on to the “Complete the Form” button at the bottom.
- Accordingly, the UP RTE 25 Admission 2020 Students Application Form appears
UP RTE Admission 2022 Student Application Form
- Fill in all the information correctly and upload supporting documents.
- Select schools from the RTE UP School List and press on to the “Save” button.
- Accordingly, see the RTE UP Student Application Form Preview and then click the “Lock and Final Print” button.
- Press on to the “Final print” button
- Get a printout of the completed application form and complete the application process.
List of Documents Required for Admission
Applicants must upload the following documents while filling the Uttar Pradesh RTE admission form 2022 online application:
- Recent Passport Size image of the Student
- Address Proof
- Age Proof of Student
- Self-Attested Document
RTE UP Admission Schedule.
|Event||1st Term||2nd Term|
|Start of the application process||1st week of March 2022||4th week of May 2022 to the 2nd week of Jun 2022|
|Last date of Offline / Online Application Form||3rd week of May 2022 to the 2nd week of Jun 2022||3rd week of Jun 2022 to the 2nd week of July 2022|
|Date of Lottery||3rd week of May 2022 to the 2nd week of Jun 2022||last week of Jun 2022 to the first week of Jul 2022|
|Admission to be done up to||Last week of May 2022 to the 2nd week of Jun 2022 second week of Jul 2022||Third week of Jul to last week of Jul 2022|
RTE UP Result 2022
In order to check the result, applicants need to select the District / Lottery and get the details of the RTE UP Admission 2022 result. Applicants may check the result as per schedule from the official website or from the direct link has been provided below.
RTE UP Application Form
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh will soon invite an online application form for RTE UP 2022 online at the official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in.
- Eligible students may apply for the RTE UP admission on or before the last date.
- The application form needs the furnishing of the student details in a clear and legible format.
- Apply Online: Applicants can apply for the RTE UP Admission via the direct link is given below.
Steps to fill Online Application Form
- Here are simple instructions to fill the Admission form for RTE UP 2022.
- To fill rte admission 2022 UP online form visit the official – rte25.upsdc.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to press at online application/student login at the right side
- After that fill the registration form/application form with the complete details.
- Click on to submit option
- Keep your login id and password for an additional login.
Admission to entry-level class-for free and necessary education the 2009 act of state has a provisionally decided that every non-governmental school of the state need to reserve a 25 percent of the seat in their school for children coming from weaker section of society and they will be provided free and compulsory education up to class 8. For admission, applicants need to work according to the decided time frame.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/