RULET Counselling 2023: The University of Rajasthan will organize the counselling. Candidates can take admission into the five-year integrated law programme. RULET is a university-level exam that offers BA. LLB (Hons)- Rajasthan University BA. LLB- Affiliated colleges. The candidates will be required to fill the counselling form which will be available on the official site of Rajasthan University i.e uniraj.ac.in. they will also be required to submit their documents for verification. Admission will be offered on the basis of the combined result. Candidates can get more information about RULET Counselling 2023 in the following article.
RULET Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Date of entrance exam
|| October 2023
|Declaration of result
||4th week of June 2023
|GD and PI
||Next day the result
||In the month of July 2023
- Applicants should be citizens of India.
- Class 12 passed with no less than 50% aggregate marks is required to apply for RULET Counselling 2023.
- The minimum aggregate required for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category is 45%.
- Appearing candidates in the final exam of 10+2 level are also eligible to apply.
Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round:
- The university will conduct GD and PI round for all registered participants.
- This section will be of 100 marks.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of the combined result.
|RULET Counselling 2023
|GD and PI Round
Jaipur National University Admission 2023
RULET Counselling 2023
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling session.
- The counselling session will include a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- It will be held on the university campus on the next consecutive day of the exam.
- The participating institutes will publish the admission list after the declaration of results.
- The list will be of the students who have secured a seat in their college.
- Report to the allotted college according to the schedule uploaded on the official website.
- The Rajasthan University will release the Admission list on the official website.
- All the candidates with the names in the admission list will be required to deposit the admission fee and submit the documents.
- The fee can be paid through a bank draft.
- For admission to the 5 year LLB 1st semester, there could be 3 admission lists were released.
Document required for RULET Counselling 2023
- SSC or equivalent Mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet
- RULET Admit Card and Rank Card
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet
- Community or Caste Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate of parents
- Local or Non Local residence proof
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate if applicable
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination if the completed degree