Sainik School Admission 2024: All India Sainik School Entrance Examination is conducted to offer admission in the Sainik Schools across the country. It is held for admission in classes 6th and 9th in All Sainik Schools. AISSEE is a National-Level Entrance Exam conducted every year. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts this examination. It has multiple-choice questions. Admission is only open to male candidates. The Sainik Schools are supervised by the Sainik School Society under the Ministry of Defence. Candidates can read all the essential details such as dates, eligibility criteria, syllabi, etc.
Sainik School Admission 2024-25 Updates
AISSEE 2024 Notification will be released in the month of October 2023, After the release interested candidates can apply online. for more latest updates stay connected with us.
Sainik School Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||October 2023|
|Last date of the application form||November 2023|
|Application Correction||December 2023|
|AISSEE 2024 Exam Date||January 2024|
For admission to Class 6th:
The candidate’s age should be between 10 and 12 years as of 31 March 2024 for admission to Class VI, for the academic year 2024-25.
For admission to Class 9th:
The candidate’s age should be between 13 and 15 years as of 31 March 2024, for admission to Class IX, Admission to Class IX is not open for girls.
Required Documents for Online Application
Here is a list of important documents which all students must keep ready while registering for Sainik School Admission 2023. Also, the documents must be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format in the specified size.
- Latest Photograph of the students in 10kb-200kb
- The signature of the student must be uploaded in 4kb-30kb
- The student’s left-hand thumb impression must be of 10kb-50kb
- The size of the birth certificate is given as 100kb-400kb
- Domicile Certificate is also needed in 100kb-400kb
- Similarly, for caste certificate, the specified size is also 100kb-400kb
- Finally, Service certificate (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Ex-servicemen must be also 100 kb to 400 kb
AISSEE 2024 Application Process
The candidates can apply for AISSEE 2024 “Online” only on the website https://aissee.nta.nic.in.The Application Form other than the online mode will not be accepted.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using a unique Email ID and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload the following documents:
- Scanned images of the Candidate‟s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) in
- Candidate‟s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidate‟s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb the impression may be used)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/ Community/ Category Certificate
- Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Ex-servicemen, as applicable. (The certificates as detailed above: Filesize (100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG or JPEG format). (If the information is given or documents uploaded are not correct or incomplete or cannot be corroborated with the required original certificates at the time of 3 admissions, the candidate is liable to be rejected and admission denied to him or her)
|General/Wards of defense personnel and ex-servicemen/OBC||Rs. 550/-|
Sainik School Admission 2024 Application Details
- Applicants must fill in all asked details in the application form as per their documents.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of Photographs and signatures.
- AISSEE Authority also gives chances of correction in the application form by opening the correction window after the submission of the application forms.
- Candidature will be canceled if the authority finds any guilt in the given information.
- The offline application can be collected from the school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach the school with the original copy of the cash receipt. The candidate must mention the name of the candidate/father’s name at the reserve of the cash receipt.
- Candidates submitting an offline application have to use the only original application form. Photocopy of forms downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7.5% Seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the state in which Sainik School is located. Balance 33% of leftover seats will be thrown open to boys from other states and union territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home-state seats.
- 25% of seats are reserved for children of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
AISSEE 2024 Exam Pattern
For Class 6th
The question paper for the class 6th exam will consist of 125 questions from the subjects Mathematics, language, GK, Intelligence. The question paper will be of a total of 300 marks and the medium of the examination will be both English and Hindi.
|Sno.||Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|2.||General Knowledge||25||50||30 minutes|
For Class 9th:
For the class 9th entrance exam total of 150 questions will be asked, Social Studies will be an additional subject in this examination.
|Sno.||Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|4.||General Science||25||50||30 minutes|
AISSEE 2024 Links
|AISSEE Syllabus 2022 for Class 6 | Exam Pattern|
|Sainik School Class 9 Syllabus 2022 | Entrance Exam Pattern|
|AISEE Sainik School Result 2022 (Class 6 & 9)|
Sainik School Exam Restul 2024
The result of the Sainik School Admission 2024 based on the performance of the applicants on the entrance exam will be released online. Shortlisted candidates will be able to check the AISSEE result pdf on the official website. Once the results are out, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview which will be followed by the release of the final result.