Shivaji University Ph.D Admission 2023: Application to Shivaji University can be made online on the official website of the Unversity. Shivaji University offers admission to Ph.D Research Programs in 120 specializations. The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of the entrance test followed by an interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC-CSIR-NET / SLET / SET / GATE /P.G.D.T.E./ BET/GPAT exams will get a relaxation. Such candidates don’t require to give the entrance test only they have to appear for the interview. Candidates can read further details about Shivaji University Ph.D Admission 2023 in the following article.
|Online application process starts from
|2nd week of June 2023
|Last date to apply
|1st week of July 2023
|Entrance Exam Date
|To be notified later
|Online Application form
|Accountancy and Auditing
|Epigraphy and Numismatics
|Labour Capital and Law
|Privileged Class Deviance
|Quality Assurance Technique
|Social Work Education
|Textile Plant Engineering
|Comparative Criminal Procedure
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Penology, Treatment of Offenders
|Ancient Indian History and Culture
|Science, Technology And Human Rights
|Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
|Human Rights and the Criminal Justice System
|International Humanitaarian and Refugee Law
|Modern Foreign Languages other than English
|Drug Addiction, Criminal Justice & Human Rights
|Protection and Enforcement of Human Rights in India
|Insurance Law Intellectual Property and Information Technology
|Human Rights And Duties In International And Regional Persectives
|Law of Contrancts including Government and Multi National Contracts
- A Master’s degree in arts/commerce or M.Sc./B.Tech in relevant specialization from any recognized University is required to be eligible.
- GATE /UGC-CSIR-NET / SLET / SET /P.G.D.T.E./ BET/GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
- Such candidates only need to appear in the interview.
- For research in engineering and technology, the entrance test pattern will be based on the GATE syllabus.
Shivaji University Ph.D Admission 2023 Application Form
- The application form for Shivaji University Ph.D Admission 2023 will be available in online mode only.
- The entrance examination fee for each subject is INR 200.
- The fee can be submitted in the form of a Demand Draft.
- Prepare the DD drawn in favor of Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with the Demand Draft to the concerned department either by post/courier or by the person.
- Candidates can also avail the copy of course directory by paying a sum of INR 100 to the University in form of cash or Demand Draft.
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Entrance test followed by an interview.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of this entrance test, for conducting the interview.
- 50% marks of qualifying exam, 40% marks of entrance test and 10% of the interview will be considered to form a merit list for selecting candidates.
- For selection on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam, entrance test, and interview, there will be a final merit list.
- The question paper of the Entrance test will contain 50 MCQs of 2 marks each.
- The examination is conducted in both online and offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be of one and a half hours.
- The pattern for the entrance test will be strictly based on the syllabus of the post-graduation program.
- For Engineering student’s syllabus of GATE will be considered in the exam.
- Candidates are required to discuss the area of research in the interview.
Documents required for Shivaji University Ph.D Admission 2023
- 12 copies of research proposals
- Marks card of Post Graduation
- Migration certificate
- Copy of professional experience and published research work.
- If the course directory is demanded through post then a sum of INR 30 extra is to be paid by the candidates.