TISS Mumbai Ph.D Admission 2023: TISS invites applications for the Integrated M.Phil. and Ph.D and ‘Direct’ Ph.D Programmes. Admission will be provided to various Schools and Independent Centres of the Institute across TISS Mumbai, Tuljapur, and Guwahati Campuses. TISS has recently notified the details of TISS Mumbai MPhil Ph.D Admissions for the session 2023. Selection is made on the basis of fulfilling the eligibility criteria and the score obtained in the Research Aptitude Test (RAT). All the interested and eligible candidates are most welcome to apply for this entrance test. Candidates can get more details about TISS Mumbai Ph.D Admissions 2023 in the following article.
Check Here>> Ph.D Admission Notifications
TISS Mumbai Ph.D Admissions 2023: Important Dates
|Application submission starts on||3rd week of January 2023|
|Last date of submission of the Application form||3rd week of February 2023|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates for RAT||To be released|
|Research Aptitude Test (RAT)||To be released|
|Announcement of candidates invited for PI||To be released|
|Personal Interviews||To be released|
|Announcement of selected candidates||To be released|
- Interested candidates must have done a Masters’s or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject from a recognized university within India or abroad.
- Interested candidates must have got a minimum of 55% marks, or a grade point of 3.5 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) to be eligible for this exam.
- If you belong to a reserved category which is Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe then the minimum required marks is 50%.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years of work experience for Direct Ph.D. programs admission.
- If you want to take admission in Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D Programme, then there is no work experience is required but still, candidates with 1 year of experience will get preference.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Ph.d. Application Form||Apply Here|
- The application fee of TISS Mumbai MPhil Ph.D. Admissions 2023 for General candidates will be Rs.1535/-.
- The SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates will pay Rs.410/- as an application fee.
- You can choose between online or offline payment gateway.
- Payment can be made through credit/debit card or online transactions.
- For offline mode, deposit the cash amount mentioned on the challan in any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The SBI will charge Rs.50/- as their processing fee, which has to be paid separately and is not a part of the application fees.
- The candidate would have to upload the caste and income certificate if eligible for the concessional fee of Rs.410/-.
TISS Mumbai MPhil Ph.D Selection Process
- The candidates will have to appear in the Written Test (Research Aptitude Test – RAT) and on the basis of their performances, they will get selected.
- To access official notice for TISS MPhil Ph.D Admission, visit the given link
RAT Exam Pattern
- The RAT exam will be of 100 marks each.
- RAT will assess research and analytical abilities.
- The duration of the test paper is for 2 hours.
- It will be three hours for applicants applying for two programs.
- The interview will be of 100 marks.
- The personal interview will assess your research aptitude, competence, subject knowledge, and suitability to join the research stream.
- The test paper consists of Part I and II.
- Part I will assess analytical skills and it is for 40 marks.
- You are required to answer one question from this part.
- Both the choices carry equal marks and you need to answer all the questions within that.
- Part II will assess conceptual and interpretative skills and it is for 60 marks.
- This paper is common to both M. Phil and Ph.D. candidates.
- Each answer carries 20 marks.
6 thoughts on “TISS Mumbai Ph.D Admission 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility”
is there any fellowship?
Could international students participate in this PhD admission
What kinds of questions are generally put up in M.Phil interviews?
Is it govt university
Is the notification for t iss phd out for session 202?
Is the notification for t iss phd out for session 2022?