Every year, The Tripura College of Nursing organizes an entrance test for the candidates who are willing to take admission in the Nursing course. By qualifying for the entrance exam, candidates will be enrolled in B.Sc Nursing program for the academic year 2023. To acquire the online application form, candidates have to visit the official website of Tripura Medical College and submit the form before the last date. Interested aspirants who wish to apply for the same must appear for the entrance exam. It must be noted that only those candidates who qualify for the entrance exam for Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing will be provided admission to the same. Therefore, it is very necessary for the candidates to clear the entrance exam and get admission in Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing. Check out the complete information regarding Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2023 in the full post here.
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023|
|Conducting body||Tripura Medical College|
|Exam type||UG, PG Courses|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||July 2023|
|The deadline to submit the form||August 2023|
|Admit card issue date||September 2023|
|Examination date||September 2023|
|Result announcement||September 2023|
|1st counseling||September 2023|
|2nd counseling||To be announced|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the Tripura Medical B.Sc Nursing entrance exam.
- Age criteria: The age must be more than the age of 17 years and below the age of 35 years to apply for the entrance exam.
- Educational qualifications: An applicant must have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board or university in order to be eligible for admission.
- Qualifying marks: Candidate who wants to take up the entrance exam must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: They must have studied Physics, chemistry, biology/zoology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing applicants: Candidates who are going to take up the final year exam of the qualifying exam can also apply provided that they need to submit some necessary documents at the time of admission.
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- Candidates can download the application form for Tripura Medical College at the website of the College i.e.www.tmc.nic.in.
- Candidates have to take a print of the application form and fill it with all the necessary required details for instance personal details, academic details, address details, etc.
- After that, applicants shall have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500 through Demand Draft.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with the Demand Draft either by post or in-person at the Tripura Medical College before the last date of submission only.
All candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- by Demand Draft at the correct address only.
- In the entrance exam, all the objective-type questions will be there.
- A total number of 100 questions carrying 100 marks will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get one mark for answering each correct response.
- 1 hour 30 minutes will be given to the applicants to solve the paper.
- No provision of negative markings will be there in the entrance paper.
- The questions will be formed on the below-mentioned subjects:
Physics (20 questions)
Chemistry (20 questions)
Biology (60 questions)
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. We have discussed the complete details regarding the merit list below. The admission department will come up with the admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list of the qualified candidates on the official website of the university/ college.
Candidates need to open the authorized website of the Tripura Medical College to go through the merit/ selection list. The candidate should download and save the merit list from the official website of Tripura Medical College for future reference.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
The official authorities of Tripura Medical College will commence the counseling session for the applicants who have registered online and want to get admission to the university. The counseling round will be based on the merit list which will be prepared on the account of participant’s performance in the entrance exam.
Those applicants who have successfully qualified for the entrance exam will be able to see their names in the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing selection list. At the time of counseling, selected candidates are required to bring their important documents and certificates along with them for verification.
Seats and Reservation
- Male Students – 15 seats
- Female Students – 45 seats
- Total – 60 Seats
- The 3% reservation for disabled candidates is applicable.
- The reservation policy in Tripura state for SC & ST will be followed in respect of the allotment of seats.