TS CPGET 2023: Dear candidates TS CPGET exam is going to be conducted very soon by the Osmania University established in 1918. It is the 7th oldest university in India and the first University to provide education in Urdu Medium. TS CPGET is conducted by Osmania University. This university has 12 faculties in 53 different academic departments. In this article we have captured all the details, hope that would help you.
TS CPGET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||3rd week of September 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||1st week of October 2023|
|Editing of Application Form||last week of October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply (with Late Fee INR 500/-)||3rd week of November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply (with Late Fee of INR 2000/-)||3rd week of November 2023|
|Exam Date||1st week of December 2023|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree in Art|
|M.Sc||B.Sc degree/ B.A. in Geography|
|Post Graduate Diploma||pass in M.A. (A.I.H.C.A.) / M.A. (History) / M.A. (Indian Culture)/ Any Women candidate possessing a degree in any Faculty of this University/|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
How to Apply For TS CPGET
- Go to the official web site of the conducting organization.
- Look for the TS CPGET link and press on it.
- The notification page will be opened. Read the complete notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Press the link “Fill Application Form.”
- Enter all the details correctly in the application form and upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
- Check the application whether all the details are filled correctly and press the submit button.
- Pay application fees.
- Now download your application form.
- Take a print out of it.
Documents required to filling the Application form
- Class 9th certificate
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 11th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Qualifying degree certificate (all year)
- passport-sized photo
- Scanned Signature
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Parent’s Income certificate (if asked)
- Minority certificate (if required)
|For SC/ ST/ PH||INR 600|
|Others Candidates||INR 800|
|For each additional Subject||INR 450|
|Total MCQ||75 for 75 Marks|
|Marks Awarded by Physical Education Department||25|
|Exam Pattern Applicability||M.Sc Bio-Chemistry
M.Sc Forensic Science
M.Sc Environmental Science
|Paper Pattern (Part – A Chemistry)||40 Marks|
|Part – B (Opted Subject)||60 Marks|
TS CPGET Counseling
Dear candidates Osmania University will soon upload the counseling schedule on its official website. You all are suggested to check the web site regularly. Counseling of TS CPGET will be conducted in three phase’s viz., Phase 1, 2 & 3. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the counseling. Counseling involves the following stages –
- Certificate Verification
- Seat Allotment
Documents required to attend Counseling
- TS CPGET Admit card
- Rank card
- Qualifying examination certificates (10th onwards)
- Local/non-local status Certificate proof
- Income Certificate (if pertinent)
- Caste certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Transfer certificate (if required)
- Fee receipt of the Counseling
EndNote: Dear students hope all the information provided above will help you. Keep visiting this page for more updates on TS CPGET.