The TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form will be available online starting in the 1st week of March 2023. TS EAMCET is a state-level entrance test administered by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Candidates seeking admission to different UG programmes in Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM) areas will take the test. Applicants who pass the test will be able to enroll in a variety of E and AM programs offered at private and public institutions across the state. We have given all of the information that applicants need to know about the TS EAMCET Exam in this article.
TS EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
The following are the probable exam schedule for the TS EAMCET:
|Online Application Form commencement
|1st week of March 2023
|Application Form Submission Last Date
|1st week of April 2023
|2nd week of April 2023
|1st week of May 2023
|Entrance Exam (Agriculture & Medical Stream)
|2nd week of May 2023
|Entrance Exam (Engineering)
|2nd week of May 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Check out all of the information, as well as some important guidelines, for the TS EAMCET Registration:
- The online application process for the TS EAMCET will begin in the fourth week of March 2023.
- Only qualified applicants will get an application form, therefore individuals must check their qualifications prior to applying for the test.
- Applicants should thoroughly fill out the application form; the authorities will offer a correction option for the registration form later.
- Applicants must submit the same information in the registration form that appears on their 10th-grade report card; any changes to the information may result in the registration form being rejected.
- In the registration form, the authority will also offer the TS EAMCET correcting option.
- Applicants should submit the application before the last date 2023 (without a late fee).
- Applicants should save a copy of their completed application form as well as their fee receipt for reference purposes.
- The application fees offer both online and offline payment methods.
- Applicants may pay their application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking payment channel.
- Applicants may pay for their offline transactions via the TS/AP online center.
The following is the application fee for the TS EAMCET:
|SC/ST & PH
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)
|For Both E & AM
Below are the full TS EAMCET qualifying requirements for each course:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens or holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cards.
- Domicile: Applicants must be residents of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh and must meet the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions’ local/non–local status criteria.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to engineering & Technology.
- Candidates must have obtained 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualification.
- Final-year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and for the remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with the subjects required.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Passed Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology options conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent examination. or
- 8Passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be administered using a computer-based test (Online).
- Time limit: Applicants will be given a total of 3 hours to complete the question paper.
- Questions: There will be a total of 160 multiple-choice questions in the exam (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be three sections to the question paper.
- Languages: The question paper will be accessible in three languages: English, Telugu, and Urdu.
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The following is the approved syllabus for the TS EAMCET:
Mathematics: Trigonometry, Algebra, Vector Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Probability, Calculus, etc.
Physics: Units And Measurements, Physical World, Motion In A Straight Line, Motion In A Plane, Laws Of Motion, Systems Of Particles Work, Electric Charges And Fields, Oscillations, Energy And Power, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties Of Solids, Mechanical Properties Of Fluids, Thermal Properties Of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Ray Optics, Waves, Wave Optics Etc.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification Of Elements, Chemical Bonding Structure, States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, The S – Block Elements, Hydrogen, P- Block Elements, Solutions, Environmental Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry Etc.
Botany: Morphology, Plant Systematic, Reproduction In Plants, Cell Structure, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Plant Physiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Etc.
Zoology: Structural Organization In Animals, Diversity Of Living World, Animal Diversity-I, Locomotion & Reproduction In Protozoa, Invertebrate Phyla, Biology, Periplaneta Americana, Human Anatomy And Physiology-I, Ecology & Environment Etc.
Check out the following helpful TS EAMCET preparation tips:
- Before preparing for the test, candidates should look through the exam pattern and curriculum.
- Create a study plan that you can stick to and stick to it.
- Stay away from any unwanted distractions.
- Take the Mock Test since it will help you prepare for the exam better.
- Work through the previous year’s question papers as well as a short paper.
- Strike a healthy balance between studying and other hobbies.
TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
The university will issue the admit card a few weeks after the registration procedure is completed. The authority will issue a unique admission card to each enrolled applicant through the internet. From the 1st week of may 2023, students will be called to print their admission cards.
EAMCET TS The essential information, as well as some key instructions for the day of the test, will be on the admit card. Applicants should maintain their admit cards secure until the admissions process is completed.
TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
After a few days have passed after the admission process was completed, the authorities will issue the Answer Key. The preliminary answer key will be available online from the second week of June 2023.
The correct answers to all of the questions on the entrance test will be included in the answer key. Candidates will also be able to express their dissatisfaction with the answer key. The right to object will be restricted until the third week of June 2023.
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
The authorities will prepare the TS EAMCET Result 2023 based on the final answer key. The authority will publish the results for each exam participant candidate separately on the authority’s website. From the 1st week of July 2023, candidates are required to download their results.
The results will not be sent or distributed in any other way to specific candidates. Applicants will have to register to the authority’s website to obtain their results.
TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The institution will perform the counseling process for all test qualifying candidates only online. On the basis of the merit list, applicants will be selected for the counseling process.
The Application, Choice Filling, Allotment, and Reporting procedures will be followed by the TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling process. To be considered for admission, candidates must complete all procedures within the time frame specified. The counseling process will be carried out in many rounds, depending on the number of empty seats after each round. Applicants will be assigned seats based on their performance in the admission test.