TS EAMCET Application Form 2023: JNT University Hyderabad will conduct TS EAMCET. TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This exam provides admission to various UG courses such as BTech/ B.Pharm/ BSc, etc. Qualified candidates can take admission in the University and its affiliated colleges across the Telangana state. TS EAMCET Application Process will be started from the 4th week of February 2023. After the release of official notification, candidates can apply for TS EAMCET.
- B.Tech. in Ag. Engg., Dairy Technology, BioTechnology, FT
- B.Sc. in CA & BM,
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry
- B.V.Sc. & AH
- B.Pharm. (MPC)
- Pharm-D (MPC) and
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C).
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
- TS EAMCET 2023 Online Application link will be updated here.
TS EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online Application Form||Last week of February 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application fee||4th week of March 2023|
|Correction of Online Application form||1st – 2nd week of April 2023|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 500||1st week of April 2023|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 1000||2nd week of April 2023|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 5000||3rd week of April 2023|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 10,000||Last week of April 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||Last week of April 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2023|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2023|
- Candidate can pay at TS Online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State/A.P.
- Candidates can also pay through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
Steps to Fill TS EAMCET 2023 Application form
- Candidates personal, academic and guardian details.
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in jpg format. The image size should be less than 30 kb.
- Signature scanned in jpg format with a size of less than 15 kb.
Go through these simple steps to fill the TS EAMCET application form:
Step-1: Visit Official Website
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and proceed toward to make the fee payment.
Step-2: Fee Payment
- Choose the fee payment option, i.e. AP online/ TS online/ E-Seva/ Mee Seva centre or via debit/credit card.
- Fill the payment details and proceed to fill the application form.
Step-3: Fill Details
Fill all the details such as stream, academic, personal, communication and exam center details when the application form will appear on the screen.
Step-4: Upload Images
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the given format.
- Click on the “Select File” button and upload images.
- Read the declaration and tick on “I accept the Terms & Conditions” and click on the “Submit” button.
Step-5: Download & Print Application Form
- After submitting the application form, click on the “Download Filled-in Application Form”.
- After downloading the application form, visit the home page of TS EAMCET 2023 and click on “Print Your Filled in Application Form” and take the printout of the application and keep it safe for further use.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held offline (pen & paper) mode.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is of 3 hours.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form: Important Points
- The application form should submit by online mode only.
- You can get the application form from the official website of TS EAMCET online mode.
- There is no need to upload the certificates.
- It is only applicable to the SC/ST categories to enclose the category certificate?
- The age limit is different for all courses.