TS PolyCET 2022: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad commences Telangana State Polytechnic or Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS PolyCET). The test is organized for facilitating the admission to immense of the diploma courses in the fields like engineering, non-engineering, and technology diploma courses in various polytechnic colleges. The applicant must fill the application form for admission to different government and private polytechnic institutions across the Telangana state. Candidates can read the following article for more details about TS PolyCET 2022.
TS PolyCET 2022: Important Dates
|Release the Online Application Form||March 2022|
|The end date of the online Application Form||April 2022|
|Release the Admit Card||After form submission|
|Announcement of the Exam||April 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||May 2022|
|Get the OMR Sheet||May 2022|
|Counselling||4th week of May 2022|
- To apply for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, the applicant must be Indian & have a permanent residential address of Telangana state.
- Passed SSC or some equivalent exam from the recognized university can apply for the examination
- For eligible candidates, there is no age limit to apply for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
- Qualifying the examination with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics& have attained at least 35% marks
TS PolyCET 2022 Application Form
TS PolyCET Application Form will release on the official web portal. After being notified about the applicants can fill the Application Form. By visiting the official website of the exam, conducting authority Students can fill the application form, & visit the nearest TS-Online, or Helpline centers for filling the application form. As per the instructions are given in information brochure Candidates can fill the TS PolyCET Application Form. As the given size, the candidate uploads the documents & uses the Good quality passport size photograph. For further use, students are advised to retain a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Students pay Rs 350/-& ( 200/-for SC/ST candidates) as application fee.
- By Any nearest AP Online Center /Another payment, gateway/Net Banking/Direct Centers applicants can payment Application Fee.
|General and OBC||Rs. 350/-|
|ST and SC||Rs. 200/-|
- The Entrance Test will be held in Offline Mode (Pen & Paper Based) & the length of the exam is 2 hours.
- 120 questions will be asked & questions will be objective type.
- English and Telugu Language will use in this question paper.
- In the TS PolyCET no negative marking in the examination.
- Questions will come from class X Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
After the pass the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, the candidate can apply for the counselling process, & it is purely based on rank. As per the choice of the preference, counseling gives liberty to candidates to fill the course and college.
Document s required during counseling
- TS Polycet Rank Card
- Residence Certificate
- SLC, HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- TS Polycet Admit Card 2022
- Transfer Certificate
Syllabus of TS PolyCET 2022
|Laws of Motion and Gravitation, Motion in one/two-dimension||Periodic Table||Algebra|
|Mechanics of solids and fluids||Thermochemistry||Probability|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Atomic Structure||Coordinate Geometry|
|Linear Momentum & collisions||Electrochemistry||Calculus|
|Principles of Logic Gates||General Organic Chemistry||Vectors|
|Radioactive decay laws, Nuclear Instability, Emission of α, β, γ rays||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics||Statics|