TS TET 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result
For the recruitment teachers in government schools in Telangana state, Telangana state school education board is going to releasing the TS TET 2019 Notification. Candidates who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools can apply for this exam. The applications are required from eligible candidates. Below is the article given having all the important information about TS TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
TS TET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification releases on||April 2019|
|Online application starts from||April 2019|
|Last date for Apply online||April 2019|
|Correction period in Online Application||May 2019|
|Admit Card on||May 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Posting orders||July 2019|
TS TET 2019 Application form
Candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name, date of birth, Education etc. Application form will be available online at its official website in the month of April 2019. Candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website before going to apply. Eligible candidate should be apply online only, there is no other mode to apply. The candidates shall apply through online after payment of fee and generation of reference ID. After filling the online application, printout should be generated.
TS TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be of 18yrs of age.
- The upper age limit would be 35yrs old.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
For Primary Teachers:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in the relevant disciple from any recognized University/ Institution is required.
- Applicants must have secured the minimum of 50 % marks in their 12thstandard and 40 % marks for reserved candidates (SC/ST categories candidates).
For Upper Primary Teacher:
- Candidates have qualified the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants have to secure the minimum of 50 % marks in their qualifying degree.
Steps to apply for Telangana TET, 2019
- Participants need to access the official site of the Telangana State School Education Department i.e. on www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage see the notification regarding TS TET 2019 Notification.
- Click on that link, and read all the instructions carefully.
- Search for the link of Telangana TET Application form 2019, and click on it.
- Fill the application form and click on Submit button.
- Remit the application fee via online or through offline mode.
- After successful completion of the form take the print out of the Application form and keep it safely.
- Mode of payment would be online or offline mode.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-200/- for general category candidates.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates when the official notice will be release by the authority.
TS TET 2019: Exam Pattern
- There are basically three papers-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III
- Paper-I is basically teaching at Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is teaching at Upper Primary level (VI-VIII).
- Paper-III includes those who are interested in teaching I-VIII standard.
- Question paper carries of 150 marks.
- Total no. of questions would be 150.
- Duration of the exam is 1 ½ hrs.
- Question paper consists of questions related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics and the environmental studies.
- Each section carries 30marks.
- In order to qualify the test candidate need to score 60% marks.
Paper I: Structure
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Paper II: Structure
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
TS TET 2019: Admit Card
- Candidates have to download the admit card through online only.
- Enter the applicant registration number and date of birth to download admit card.
- Admit Card will be available in the month of June 2019.
- The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.
- So candidates need to visit the official website for Admit card download.
Admit Card: Contents
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during the examination.
Steps to download the Admit card
- Visit the official site i.e. on www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Search for the link of Admit Card on the home page.
- Fill the details required in the form name, DOB, registration no. etc.
- Submit it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take the print out of it and don’t forget to carry on the examination date.
- The Result will be announced in online only.
- The result for all category posts will be declared in the month of July 2019.
- The candidate has to visit the website after the announcement of result.
- The examination authority will not send the scorecard for individually
- The candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website.
- Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
- The result shows the candidate Name, marks /Score roll number, exam center and other information.
TS TET 2019: Important Points
- TS TET 2019 will commence in the month of May 2019.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card on the examination date otherwise the examiner will not permit to give the examination.
- The admit card will be issued to the candidate prior 15days of the examination.
- Admit card has to be downloaded from the official site by entering some details.
- The result will be declared after some time of the conduction of the examination.