Uni GAUGE 2022: The application forms of the Uni-Gauge-Engineering Exam (Uni-GUAGE-E Exam) are released by the ERA Foundation in online mode. The exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate Engineering courses. It is a computer-based entrance test to provided admission to the participating Universities/institutions of the foundation. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The authority releases the answer key to the entrance test followed by the result. Get more details about Uni-GAUGE E 2022 in the following article.
Uni GAUGE 2022: Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of January 2022|
|Availability of Mock Test||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||3rd week of April 2022|
|Application Correction Window||3rd week of April 2022|
|Release of Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||1st week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Release of the Answer Key||3rd week of May 2022|
|Results/Test Score Cards||4th week of May 2022|
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years on or before December 31, 2022.
- Passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBC candidates) recognized by State / Central Government is required to apply.
- The last two years of study of the candidate shall comprise Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- For B.Tech in Bio-Technology should have Physics, Biology, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
Uni GAUGE 2022 Application Form
Visit the official website and register by entering the required details. Log in to the candidate portal and fill all the other details and upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, Id proof of candidate as per the specifications provided by the authorities. Select three preferred test cities from the list of available test cities. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1600 (plus convenience charge/fee as applicable) in online mode through credit/debit card or internet banking. Finally submit the application form and take a print out of the same for future reference.
- The questions will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ type).
- The medium of examination will be English only.
- The exam will be held in an online mode.
- Total of 3 hours will be given for the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 180 of 180 marks.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and there will be no negative marking.
|Dibrugarh||Bokaro Steel City||Thiruvananthapuram||Coimbatore|
|Bhilai And Durg||Davanagere||Kolhapur||Kanpur|
Counseling and Seat Allotment
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The qualified candidates of the entrance test will be eligible to participate in the counselling. There will be separate counselling for the qualified candidates by all the participating institutes. Candidates will have to first download their test scores from the official website. Apply separately to the participating institutes they are interested in. The institute will verify the test score card of the candidates. There will be a merit list of candidates and admission process prepared by the institute.
|Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam||–|
|REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka||MIT ADT University, Pune, Maharashtra|
|Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka||Jaypee University, Guna, Madhya Pradesh|
|RNB Global University, Bikaner, Rajasthan||Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|People’s University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Manav Rachna University, Faridabad, Haryana|
|Sanskriti University, Bhopal, Uttar Pradesh||Integral University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra||Oriental University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Eternal University, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh||Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka||KL Deemed to be University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technology, Baddi, HP||Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Haryana||Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu|
Uni-GAUGE E 2022: Important Points
- The authorities will provide a mock test of Uni-GAUGE-E 2022 on the official website.
- Test Admission Ticket/admit card will be released in online mode on the admit card portal.
- The provisional answer key will also be released to compare the answers with the answer key.
- Candidates can check their results by logging in to the result portal.
- The participating institutes will release individual cutoff and the candidate will have to qualify the cutoff of an institute in order to get admission in it.