University of Hyderabad Admission 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
The application form for University of Hyderabad Admission 2019 will be released in the month of April 2019. The University of Hyderabad was established in 1974 as a Central University. The University offers facilities for PG, 5 -Year Integrated Master’s Degree Courses, and Research Studies in several major areas in Sciences, (including Medical Sciences, Engineering Sciences & Technology), Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Communication, Management Studies, Humanities and Social Sciences. It is a premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research in the country. Candidates can get detailed information about University of Hyderabad Admission 2019 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counselling details.
University of Hyderabad Notification 2019
- University of Hyderabad Online Application Process for the session 2019-20 will be started from April 2019. Click Here to Apply Online.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2019: Important Dates
|Online application starts from||April 2019|
|Submission of online application ends on||May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||May 2019|
|Entrance Examination on||June 2019|
|The announcement of Result||June 2019|
University of Hyderabad Admission 2019 Application Form
The applications will have to be filled for the admission into the 5 years integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, M.phil and PhD courses through an all India entrance examination. University of Hyderabad Admission 2019 is open to all who fulfil the prescribed qualifications. The applications will have to be made online by the applicants.
For M.Sc. and M.Tech Courses
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
For Integrated M.Sc Courses
- A minimum of 60% marks at +2 level of education (Intermediate/CBSE/ICSE/HSC or equivalent) with Science subjects
For Integrated M.Tech
- 10+2 examination with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects in first class from this university or any other recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.
For M.A. Courses
- Graduation with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (40% for some of the courses)
For Integrated M.A.
- A minimum of 60% marks at +2 level (Intermediate/CBSE/ ICSE/HSC or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline
- A three or four-year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with 60% in any discipline
- Masters degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% in aggregate.
- Masters degree in concerned subjects with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Up to 5%|
For PG course
- There will be a written test of 100 marks the marks will be same for all the PG courses excluding some courses.
For M.Tech. Courses
- Admission to programmes in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Information Technology courses is through centralized counseling by CCMT.
- The admission to these courses will be based on valid GATE scores in Computer Science and Information Technology only.
For 5-Year Integrated M.Tech. Computer Science
- The admission into this program will be based on the result of the JEE Main exam 2019.
- The admission to MCA will be done through NIMCET-2019 scores.
For MPA, MFA, and M.A. in Communication
- The exam in the Sarojini Naidu School, MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics will be in two stages.
- There will be a written test in the first stage and there will be a personal interview in the second stage.
- The candidates who pass the written test only those candidates will be called for the interview at Hyderabad.
- The students will be able to download the admit cards from the official website.
- The admit card is an important document that you must preserve for future purpose as well.
- The admit card will be checked at the time of the test.
- All the students must carry the admit card along with an identity proof on the day of the examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to sit in the entrance exam without hall tickets.
- The admit card contains all the relevant information with some general instructions to be followed by the candidate during the examination.
- The admit card will also be checked at the time of the personal interview if the students will be selected for the admission.
- The candidates must keep the document safely with them.
- The result will be uploaded to the official website (www.acad.uohyd.ac.in).
- The result will be announced after the successful completion of entrance exam.