University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission 2023: The University of Hyderabad invites applications for Ph.D. programs in various Schools/ Departments and Centers for the next Session. The total number of Ph.D. Vacant seats are 79 across 23 subjects. Candidates should be eligible to apply for the University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission. Details of the University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission, selection process, application form are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates.
About the University
The University of Hyderabad has built up a reputation for providing high-quality academic training. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) have recognized the university through a number of awards: PURSE, given by the Prime Minister of India, a grading of A, which is the highest. National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked the University 5th among Universities and overall 11th for the year 2023.
Specializations offered through the University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission
|Mathematics||Human Rights||Political Science|
|Chemistry||Space Sciences||Management Studies|
|Biochemistry||ACRHEM||Folk Culture Studies|
|Plant Sciences||Psychology||Electronics Science|
|Animal Biology||Computer Science||Materials Engineering|
|Biotechnology||Gender Studies||Comparative Literature|
|English||Medical Sciences||Integrated M.Sc. / Ph.D.|
|Telugu Urdu||Earth and Dance||English Language Studies|
|Applied Dalit||Theatre Arts||Language Endangered Studies|
|Philosophy||Biotechnology||Communication Cognitive Science|
|Hindi||Sanskrit Studies||Statistics / Operations Research|
|Sociology||Regional Studies||Adivasi Studies and Translation|
|Anthropology||Inclusive Policy||Linguistics and Translation Studies|
University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Release of admission notification||December 2022|
|Online application submission||December 2022|
|Last date of the online application||December 2022|
|Admit card availability||January 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Only Hyderabad Center)||January 2023|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
- Applicants must be passed their qualifying examinations from Universities following the letter grading system / CGPA. Will be determined based on a percentage equivalent to the letter grade/ CGPA obtained by the candidates according to the conversion formula adopted by the University concerned.
- The decision of the University shall be final and binding on the candidates in the absence of any such formula.
- Before the last date of the application form, Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying degree examination and expecting their results and certificates apply for admission.
- They who have completed or will be completing all the formalities, viz., submitted Project reports, completed viva-voce exams, written theory examinations, completed practical exams, etc.
- The application fee for General and EWS candidates will be Rs.550/-
- For OBC: Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH), the fee will be Rs.250/-.
- The Application fee can be paid using the online Payment Gateway.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded
- The University of Hyderabad conducts the entrance examination on the campus only.
- Hall Tickets for the entrance examination can be downloaded from the official website.
- Through the official website of the university, a list of the candidates shortlisted for the interview and list of selected/ wait-listed candidates will be published.
- Requested to the candidates they must be checked the University website for downloading the results, Hall Tickets, and the relevant formats required for admission.