UP B.Ed JEE 2019
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Pattern
Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly is organizing UP BEd JEE 2019 this year. Candidates can get admission to B.Ed Courses in various Government / Aided / Self-Financed Colleges and Universities located in the Uttar Pradesh State, after qualifying this examination. Application forms for the examination have released. To get all the important information about UP B.Ed JEE 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result read the article below carefully.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Notification
- UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form has released 11th February 2019. Click Here to Apply for B.Ed JEE.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Important Dates
|The application form will be available from||11th February 2019|
|Last date of the registration||11th March 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Fees||13th March 2019|
|Closing date of online application form submission||13th March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||11th April 2019|
|The announcement of result||10th to 15th May 2019|
|Date of counselling||1st to 30th June 2019|
|New academic session will start from||1st July 2019|
|Direct Admission Date||10th July 2019|
- Indian nationals can apply only.
- Candidates need to fulfill the status of local resident and ensure for having satisfied the domicile criteria.
- Graduated from the any recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or any of the Central University required with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In the case of Bachelor of Technology /Engineering (B.Tech or B.E) candidates need to obtain a minimum of 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects to apply for the test.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years.
- 02% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form
Candidate can obtain the UP B.Ed JEE application form either directly from the university or else can download the form online through the official website. The online application form will be issued from the website. Fill the necessary details in the application form very carefully and accurately. The incorrectly filled details will lead to the cancellation of your application.
- The application fee shall be paid after the candidate has registered for the examination.
- The application fee for the General candidates: Rs. 1000
- The application fee for ST/SC and OBC candidates: Rs. 550
- Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill the application form for UP B.Ed JEE 2019.
- The paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
|Sec.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
|A||General aptitude test||50||100|
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download it from the official website.
- Admit card shall be released in the month of April 2019.
- The candidate has to enter their registration number, Date of Birth, to download the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card on an A4 size sheet.
- Without the valid admit card, no candidate shall be allowed to give the examination.
- Candidate must carry two copies of the admit card, one will be handover to the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Candidate must put their left thumb impression on the downloaded admit card in the space specified for it.
|Exam Centers||Code No.||Exam Centers||Code No.|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||57||Jhansi||48|
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Result
- The result will be available on the official website.
- The result shall be announced in the month of May 2019.
- Candidate will be able to fill the choices of colleges for the counselling procedure, only after the result declaration.
- Candidate should have a hard copy of the result at the time of counselling.
- Seat allotment for the colleges will be based on the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination.
- Counselling schedule shall start in the month of June.
- The counselling procedure will be held in 6 stages.
- Candidates have to fill the preferences of the colleges before the counselling schedule.
- Candidates will be allotted the college of their choice if they fulfil the criteria.
Documents required during Counselling
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to Lucknow University